should i try LSD?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

yeah he pretty much fucked himself over
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Well if your doubtin your self, you should stay away from any psychedelic drugs..
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

pshycadelics are the best kind of drug hands down you just gotta have the right mindset for em
Duke Raoul
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Location: europe
Contact:

Post by Duke Raoul »

Weed-iculous wrote:Thats why weed is so fantastic, you cant o.d
you can't OD with LSD either...LD-50 (lethal dose that killed 50% of tested animals) is around 12,000 micrograms and the average blotter nowdays contains 100-150 micrograms (sadly), aldo sometimes when I get fresh blotters from Dam it gets up to 300 id say, but that is pretty rare and that's why I never take less than 2-3 blotters...
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7020/aaaaaaa9kg.jpg[/img]

hash stonehenge...
Duke Raoul
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Location: europe
Contact:

Post by Duke Raoul »

Smoky_McPot wrote:Man it is cool. But ya I would start with shrooms first. Acid is hard core shit.
datura is hardcore shit if you wan't to see some REAL(life) hallucinations...but it isn't fun at all...just amazing...DMT is pretty hardcore too...but that's another story...
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7020/aaaaaaa9kg.jpg[/img]

hash stonehenge...
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

Acid is extraoridnary. I dropped two tabs on my second time with a bunch of friends last night.We were just walking around my city fucked on LSD. I can relate to what Celtic said about fucked up senses because I was seeing sound, but it was written all over the ground in words I couldn't read. But I understood it. The trips pretty long though. I dropped it at 6:00pm last night and was trippin' till 4:00am. But yeah. Acid can be very scary though, so my advice is don't do it at all. My brain hurts and I hate the comedown. But the high is amazing, even though it is the most intense high ever in the whole world.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Rip721
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by Rip721 »

Just curious.... So is LSD harmful to your body physically?

cause i did some stupid shit just to get high, my friend ended up in the hospital, and i was young. the entire experience was frightening and life changing...and although i still do weed and am still curious about other drugs, im staying away from the shit that destroys you.....

besides the neck pain, come down, flashbacks, and paranoia, and possiblity of o.d. (if your just that stupid)

Does the drug itself do any physical permanent damage?
Weed is Good[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,weed,white,black.png[/img][/url]
Duke Raoul
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Location: europe
Contact:

Post by Duke Raoul »

no, LSD is is almost non health hazard, except if you use it every day...It can only destroy you psychicaly if you are unstable. Result of an comedown from large doses can often be total ego loss which can occur during the trip too. Don't worry about physical brain damage, because it safe, unlike MDMA...And most important - do not take LSD if you are frightened or in bad mood because you may have bad trip...especially first time...just relax, it's nothing scary...it's TONS of GREAT FUN and insane laughing...when you drop it don't anxiously wait for the effects, just go with the flow and enjoy with your friends...that way you can set your psyche in a positive tripping mood and everything will be perfect...Drop one blotter for the first time, because they are pretty weak nowdays so you don't expect some major hallucinations...just a little preview of the drug...

anyway, I think you'll love LSD...
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7020/aaaaaaa9kg.jpg[/img]

hash stonehenge...
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

Oh, and for the first time you might not like it very much. For me, it was a little scary because i was thinking and feeling new things. But on my second time I knew what was happening and wasn't freaking as much and just able to enjoy the trip :D
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Rip721
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:02 am
Contact:

Post by Rip721 »

Yeah thats how it was with that last drug i o.d.'ed on.... The trip was sensational, only if you were in the right mindset...

but once my body told me to "FUCKIN STOP" been kinda freaked out about anything heavier then weed ever since....

Everyone knows weed is the shit!
and people who say it's bad for you are the ignorant bastards that run America...stupid, stupid government....
Weed is Good[url=http://www.sloganizer.net/en/][img]http://www.sloganizer.net/en/image,weed,white,black.png[/img][/url]
Aladdin Sane
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2006 10:26 am
Contact:

Post by Aladdin Sane »

Ah, I'm about to try lsd sometime soon too, my lady is bringing me a tab back from her trip. Thanks for the info in this thread y'all, I'm really looking forward to it now! :D
'And they turn my face around to the far side of town,
where its pointless to be high, coz its such a long way down.'
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

i love acid
User avatar
weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 738
Joined: Sun Jul 14, 2002 12:20 pm
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Contact:

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

Just read this article, kind of long but interesting to see some 'big' names mentioned... http://www.wired.com/news/technology/0, ... =rss.index
weedguru_asmodeus

Bikes see you through times of no money better than money sees you through times of no bikes.

http://www.weedguru.com

[img]http://www.weedguru.com/img/monk2.gif[/img]
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

Man, I wish i could get REAL LSD... i can't even find cheap acid though... i wonder what it was like to be on the lsd they had back in the 60's...
User avatar
Dulleffects
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 515
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2005 11:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Dulleffects »

To reply to someones post who told me to reply here:

I take blotter hits. I've only done it 4 times and loved it three times. It's such a fun drug because you can just like sit there with buddies doing nothing at all and have the best time ever. It's weird and shit as well. And I don't feel compelled to do it as much as I did with E.
Accccccciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users