Beefing up muscles

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:I already have the no weed thing covered, I haven't smoked in 10 days.

Second, I already started changing my diet, less junkfood, more protein and carbs, I'm also spreading my meals to about 5-6 a day with lesser quantities.

Breakfast: Omelette on whole wheat toast, OJ and some muesli.

During school recess at 10am I eat one or two slices of rye bread with some meat, like turkey fillet or tuna salad.

For lunch I usually have more meat on bread, because I don't have to time to go to my place and cook a warm meal.

I usually have a crunch bar in the afternoon, you know, those bars with grains and nuts and dried fruit.

For dinner I bought myself a spankin new wok, I'm starting to get the hang of it so I eat a lot of rice, meat and veggie dishes, either that or potatoes with meat and veggies, or the ocasional pasta dish.

And before I go to bed I have myself another bowl of muesli.

If I have the time, I go take a run around the block, usually 15-20 minutes, followed by some basic exercises, like push-ups, pull-ups, crunches, sit-ups, the works, or a kickboxing session if I'm feeling a bit more aggressive.

Too me that sounds like your trying to stay fit/skinny

Im not an expert, but if I were you I would just eat and eat and eat...

I have just about the same problem tho, just im not real little and im not very big at all.

Good luck bro
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

blazedmanty wrote:cutthecashflow wrote:
I dont think theres many fat stoners cause weed boosts yoiur metabolism.


Is that shit true?
Why else do you get so Hungry? Im not sure but I think ive heard it somewhere before.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Mind Terrorist
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 747
Joined: Sat Aug 30, 2003 1:18 pm
Location: U.K. which is a bastard to skate in winter.
Contact:

Post by Mind Terrorist »

use bull steroids, i'm sure they'd boost a muscle or two.
~iNDiViDUALiTY iS A GiFT~
we all die one day,
remember that when i go first...
[img]http://www.bbc.co.uk/leeds/altogether/thomas_danby/images/cold_turkey_270.jpg[/img]
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

mehe, yeah thats gonna boast alot of muscles... ;)

I'm thinking about doing the same, im doing push-ups and sit ups when i have some spare time , daily steadily increasing the amount per week

but its not on tight schedule so maybe u could try that funk!:)

btw we gotta get together this xmass vacation dude
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Mind Terrorist wrote:use bull steroids, i'm sure they'd boost a muscle or two.
We studied steroids in GCSE and A-level Sports Studies. Don't touch them unless you want moonface. That's right kids, MOONFACE :lol:
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

and then one time, i killed a guy
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

eh?
:?
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Are you feeling ok Sammy? I've noticed a few random posts from you in the last day or so. Any reason why?
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

whoever said theres no fat stoners, ive seen my fair share. i got a buddy whos pretty Big haha

so hows the putting on weight going funk doc? i mdoing the same shit basically... i think i gotta start eating breakfast and the occasional lunch for it to work tho.. and that cuts in on my sleep time, and smoke time.. its such a hassle
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I'm up to 63 kilograms, I just tested my punching strength in the school gym and I hit 15% harder right now 8)

Don't fuck with me, bitches! :x
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:I'm up to 63 kilograms, I just tested my punching strength in the school gym and I hit 15% harder right now 8)

Don't fuck with me, bitches! :x
So what you at now, 15%? Only joking man. But seriously well done, keep up the good work. That's wicked considering you've only been working out the last couple of weeks or so, just imagine what you'll be like in a year!
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

riff wrote:So what you at now, 15%?
hahahah nice
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

riff wrote:
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:I'm up to 63 kilograms, I just tested my punching strength in the school gym and I hit 15% harder right now 8)

Don't fuck with me, bitches! :x
So what you at now, 15%? Only joking man. But seriously well done, keep up the good work. That's wicked considering you've only been working out the last couple of weeks or so, just imagine what you'll be like in a year!
Get your maths straight boy, if I was at 0% and went up 15%, I'd still be at 0 8)
riff
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1147
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by riff »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:
riff wrote:
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:I'm up to 63 kilograms, I just tested my punching strength in the school gym and I hit 15% harder right now 8)

Don't fuck with me, bitches! :x
So what you at now, 15%? Only joking man. But seriously well done, keep up the good work. That's wicked considering you've only been working out the last couple of weeks or so, just imagine what you'll be like in a year!
Get your maths straight boy, if I was at 0% and went up 15%, I'd still be at 0 8)
:oops: Good point, although it was a light hearted joke which i typed without thinking. Who am I kidding? I suck at maths!
Look into my eye!
[img]http://compute2.shodor.org/mandy/cnew_archive/1920.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Hehe, it's all good.

Update:

I'm at 65 kgs, I'm aiming to keep it this way.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users