What are you drinkin` right now ?

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Black_Marauder
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 127
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2006 9:59 pm
Location: Sacramento, California
Contact:

Post by Black_Marauder »

A icey chilled Vault soda, in the can.

I'm burnt out at 9:17 at night (got started too early), and the soda tastes fantastic. It's all I have in the fridge.

A little too acidy though.
You'll never get to heaven if you're scared of getting high.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Michelob Ultra Amber
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

semen
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Uh..
















Oh to stay on topic..jus water.
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

I'm just fuckin around. I'm bored as shit.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
User avatar
mr green
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 354
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2004 6:18 pm
Contact:

Post by mr green »

DR PEPPERRRRRRR 8)
"im sick of that fake thug,rnb rap scenario all day on the radio"

[img]http://www.imageuploading.com/ims/pic.php?u=10345iVlaV&i=63366[/img]
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Strawberry Vodka...well I was last night. Man that shits delicious
User avatar
skyhighatrist
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:43 pm
Location: herts uk
Contact:

Post by skyhighatrist »

best drink = a nice bit of gordons gin yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaah


:D peace :D
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Eugene wrote:I'm just fuckin around. I'm bored as shit.
:lol: I figured as much,

drinkin on agua to ease the pain of the morning after...also smokin a bowl :)
Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2155
Joined: Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:21 am
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru~N0isenkiss3s »

Agguuaaa! XD

Is it just me or is "Water" as a munchie completely underrated?

I drink so much water while stoned....and I just like...chug it. Wakes me up early and painfully though :( oh my kidneys!
Image
"Can’t repeat the past?…Why of course you can!"
Dakine
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2383
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:33 pm
Location: Leeds
Contact:

Post by Dakine »

i just realised i still have a bottle of water and a ginsters in my coat pocket. i'm drinking semi skimmed milk. i believe its known as 2% milk in canada. my favorite.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

stella <3
buck333
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 64
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:09 am
Contact:

Post by buck333 »

my friend= red bull and vodka
me= orange juice and vodka
my gf= cranberry juice and vodka

woohoo were just sitting here playing guitar and shit lol
SToNeR ChRiS
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1549
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:20 am
Location: Where gravity no longer exists
Contact:

Post by SToNeR ChRiS »

Bringing back an old ass thread but this mountain dew tastes amazing. I've never really had it blazed before. The wonderful flavors are colliding with the walls of my mouth.
I saw on TV today, this man lost his son, his son died...
So he had him cremated, took his ashes, and then made it into a Diamond ring...
Now he watches his son shine every day.
I just thought about that, while I sit here ashing in this ashtray...
sickyle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: maryland
Contact:

Post by sickyle »

Homemade chocolate milk.

not really but milk+nesquik powder :)
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users