Page 3 of 3

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:25 pm
by cutthecashflow
Its allright to ripp off them rich preppy bastards who think cause they got money there better then everyone. Charge them double I say. its us Broke folks that should always receive the deals.

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:31 pm
by nowhere
so what would a "decent" 10 bag weigh ? a teenth ?

Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:34 pm
by BUDA
cutthecashflow wrote:Its allright to ripp off them rich preppy bastards who think cause they got money there better then everyone. Charge them double I say. its us Broke folks that should always receive the deals.
Preach that My Brother Flow! :lol:

Posted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:55 am
by BGDetroit
BUDA wrote:
cutthecashflow wrote:Its allright to ripp off them rich preppy bastards who think cause they got money there better then everyone. Charge them double I say. its us Broke folks that should always receive the deals.
Preach that My Brother Flow! :lol:
I hear ya, Ive sold zips ive got for 120 for 300. :lol:

Posted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:43 pm
by AcEx0fxSpAd3s
i dont even work with dimes anymore cuz i found a few connections at school and i just buy it by the oz...
im gettin an oz of kill shit for 155 and thats a third what you usually pay around here..