whats the worse thing in your town

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Ooh, I have a new town, so i get to answer again.

The worst thing about this town isn't the fact that it's incredibly spread out and there's a no-buildings-higher-than-four-stories ordinance, or that they mostly sell commercial weed here (as opposed to all chronic, all the time like Seattle), or that there's no public transit, no "young" neighborhoods, no bike lanes, no healthfood stores and no truly ethnic restaurants... oh damn, I didn't realize how much I missed the city, and can't wait to go back to visit. :lol:

No, the worst thing here is the heat.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Theres to much fucked up about my city.

-Im sick of all the violence. It keeps gettin worse. Every big celebration in my city people end up gettin shot at. The fireworks, 9 people shot. Parade, 5 shot. Cops been gettin killed alot latley. Everyday so many people are gettin killed here. People torchin buildings. People strung out on crack homeless. Fucked up shit. All the poverty. Im so sick of it all...
User avatar
CardHore
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 895
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:19 am
Location: england
Contact:

Post by CardHore »

In comparison to that the worse thing in mine is pathetic but hey.

There is no worst thing, there is no best thing, there is nothing. It may aswell not be there its on a cut throughroad there is no point in it, they should just move the whole town to somewhere intresting, like Cyprus or Italy or something i deno :shock:
'Surely you cant be serious'
'I am serious, and dont call me Sherley'
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

just like daddy i am no racist but the fuckin asylym seekers, were fuckin ethnic minorities in our own country! theres more curry shops in london then there is in new delhi!
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3686
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

as Daddy said, I'm all for helping others in times of need, but opening our countrys' gates to all is not the right thing to do. There fore it's not really fair that we let anyone into our countries. If they wanna come to our country, they should be willing to pay their way.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

amen to that brother
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

grrr...
I once had a refugee kid at my school.
His name was fadi, and his sisters name was fadia (haha!)
Well, anyway this kid was from Iraq, and I had nothing against him.
I don't like how Australia is turning into a safe zone for every nationality there is, but hey - it's not really these peoples fault, and it also makes things a little better when they earn their own money and all.
Back to fadi, he stole one of my friends bikes one day so I thought what a little fucker. Then I saw him trying to steal mine whick was outside the videoshop, I gave him the beating of his life. You don't come the country I have lived in my whole life and steal my fucking bike!! :evil:

Wow, that was longer than I thought it would be.
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

well done (Y)
User avatar
_BlaZe_
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:59 am
Location: Bacup : England
Contact:

Post by _BlaZe_ »

the worst thing in my town at the moment have to the smackheads, you can't get away from the cunts!! walking around zombyfied, you even see em at 5 o'clock along with the piss heads who are still looking for their house, i rode through my town last night on my way home at 1 o'clock, some fuckin scrubber ask me if they could borrow my bike for 10 minutes, like yeah im gunna stop and give you my new £180 bmx and i'l just wait here, take your time
[size=117][b]I LoVe MaRy-JaNe, I HaVe A BiT & Go InSaNe!![/b][/size]

[img]http://www.nmrdist.com/Jpg/Novelty/Hr-0193.jpg[/img]

Mates: A_Fire_Inside
extremesister
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 437
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:34 pm
Location: West Midlands, UK
Contact:

Post by extremesister »

Im gonna have to agree with Daddya dn tweddle the are just too many asylyum seekers. i work in a bank in a area where most of them live. Now these asylyum seekers have some money. They don't work, and they are loaded. seems very unfair to me.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v141/extremesister/Random%20Forum%20stuff/birdflu.jpg[/img]
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Post by Grrrl »

getting mugged
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Post by Grrrl »

and bottled
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Another thing i hate about Detroit. I hate havin to watch my back everywhere i turn. I hate havin to worry whos gonan come after me. I hate havin to wonder if ima die today, I hate havin to wonder if im bout to get rolled on.

Im sick of all my family gettin killed n arrested down here too. Lost 2 family members over drugs deals this year, My cousin jus got his warrent served and is in prison now. Im sick of this shit.
User avatar
zonked.
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 pm
Contact:

Post by zonked. »

Zum wrote:the worst thing in my town would easily have to be all the stuck up assholes that think they are better then everyone especially those who cringed apon you wiht discust cuz you "stoned"
AMEN!!
lost alot of friends when i started smoking, but what can you do.
my choice, not theirs. they dont like it, fuck off.
is it 4:20 yet?
User avatar
its_ready
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 11:02 am
Location: uk
Contact:

Post by its_ready »

smackheads, kevs who thinks its fun to start fights with skaters at a skatepark(bad idea because alot of ma mates like to fight these wankers)
the council for fuckin flatspot over(flatspot is plymouth's local skateshop we had a indoor park but tha council sold tha warehouse to sum indian wanker, also havin to watch maself were ever i go shit is gettin hectic also i dnt agree wit wiggas
My name is scalpel - I cut open the filthiest people In the hands of doctors that are evil
Doctors that abuse the use of needles
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users