Page 3 of 3

Posted: Tue May 13, 2003 5:47 pm
by Daddy
Azim exactly my point a hero doesnt use a wepon i can get in alot of fights when i go see united around europe and england...
But if you talk your way out of a fight you have won the victory and if worst comes to worst two guys having a a scrap is just being a males sometimes flexing there hormones...

Weapons aint cool people weapons unfourtenly are for war and im all shore we could agree that war aint cool either......

Too any law authorties monitirng this 3 not guiltys thats all i say...

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 12:32 am
by Weedguru Higher
Fists are the only manly way to fight. Any twit can pull a trigger, takes a man too pound the living crap out of someone.

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 1:51 am
by Weedguru Higher
I have a cops flashlight. Was at the scene of a serious accident and the cop asked me to hold the light and shine it where he asked. Well in the turmoil, he forgot I guess and I sorta left with it!

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:03 am
by imNOTajunkie!
haha!why were u there??

did u commit a crime and ur now on the run from the cops?

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 2:13 am
by Weedguru Higher
Cause it happened at 2 am right in front of my parents house, which is pretty much in the boonies. I was the first person there. The tire screaching, metal crunching noise woke me rather abruptly. It was a drunk guy that missed the corner and rolled. I think I was 16 at the time

Posted: Wed May 14, 2003 9:13 pm
by jonny cockeral
sweet. my friend has a cops trunchen.

Posted: Thu May 15, 2003 8:13 am
by ROCCO69
:wink: a mate of mine was had this rubber trunchon like thing it looked like a dildo but fuck me it hurt it was like being hit with the iron shlong