how much weed you get for 20 dollars???

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

idontno
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:36 pm
Location: mmm food
Contact:

Post by idontno »

goto jamaica just take a deep breathe and ull get high, 100 dollars a pound there and weed under like 5 grams they just spot u
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

4 real?
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Hero of the Computer Age
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2005 11:34 pm
Contact:

Post by Hero of the Computer Age »

I get 2.5 grams for 20$ 2 grams for 15. Those 2 grams make a good 4 spliffs or 2 nice big ones :D

Guy in jersey paying 20$ for 1 gram is getting ripped off. Is all USA that expensive? I'm from Canada and it's looking like weed is cheaper here than most US places.
Superhero of the Computer Age - In Flames
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Hero of the Computer Age wrote:Guy in jersey paying 20$ for 1 gram is getting ripped off. Is all USA that expensive? I'm from Canada and it's looking like weed is cheaper here than most US places.
I get qtr ounces for 30. I can get half lb for 800.
XxEGeorge27xX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:49 am
Location: Cleveland
Contact:

Post by XxEGeorge27xX »

I can get a pound for $1000, too bad I can't get that much money.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Get some buddies to chip in with you on it. Who says you always gotta buy solo. My friends and I will go in on a Oz or two and if we got more maybe a QP.

A pound of Nuggers for a grand. Sounds like a good deal or maybe im just stuck outta the metropolatian area.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
XxEGeorge27xX
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Sat Jun 19, 2004 5:49 am
Location: Cleveland
Contact:

Post by XxEGeorge27xX »

I would but most of my friends I smoke with are cheap asses and hardly ever have money. They usually only throw got a few dollars to throw.

I get it for cheap from a friend that i've known for awhile so hes pretty tight.
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

lol.. 2 grams here for only 5€ thats nothin more than 3.5£ :)
i seem like living in heaven :o.. im 14 y/o, got weer every weekend, 5 euros for 2grams+, legal!!(not to me tough :P but still..), 16 yo for beer/liqour..

And that's why I love Holland! 8)
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

And thats why I envy you.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Shibby
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 31
Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2004 3:43 am
Location: Florida
Contact:

Post by Shibby »

I usuall get a quater ounce of schwag for $25, or like a teenther of haze or sumthing for $25
G-bizzle
Why Hello There !
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by G-bizzle »

i get an 8th get bout 8 joints out of it
Dont drink and drive, smoke an fly
treebranch926
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:05 pm
Contact:

Post by treebranch926 »

for 20 dollars i get 2 dime bags or 2 grams
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/ ... ryjane.jpg
^^ that is 100 dollars
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

I live in canada so i like to stick with BC, its sick stuff, but i enjoy blueberry a lot also. I can get BC or blueberry (and occasionaly some ak or watever) for like 30$ an 1/8th, 55 1/4
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

treebranch926 wrote:for 20 dollars i get 2 dime bags or 2 grams
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/ ... ryjane.jpg
^^ that is 100 dollars
It looks seedy... And I can get twice as much for the same price.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Ive always wondered why no mater what kind of skunk it is in the Uk, you will always pay the same price but in the states/canada you pay depending on quality
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users