Page 3 of 4
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 9:51 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
Seriously, I thought I was pro at making quality bongs, way to go man, keep the pics coming.
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:52 pm
by Captainamer76
Well on my day off I made:
Bubbler
Vodka bottle bong
Then as you can see in the pic, added a longer tube so you dont even have to hold the bong near you. I guess that kinda makes it a hooka, but a one man hooka.
Well sorry this post wasnt funny to you folks, Im stoned and I think its wicked funny.
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:09 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
What do you use to seal them airtight?
Im usually using silicone.
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:10 pm
by herbal stu
are u Gerry Adams son? Leader of Sinn Fein? I only messin tho but they are real nice bongs!!
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:14 pm
by Captainamer76
this is just a temp, till i figure out something better. I use candle wax. just drip it on the part and let it dry. not only does it stay airtight, it looks cool. is fun to play with is nice to see the drops down the side, and its fun to play with when your high and its nice to look at when you high.
P.s. the hukong works well
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:16 pm
by Captainamer76
O S**T I JUST NAMED THE Absolute BOTTLE BONG.
"Hukong"
prounced "Hu-Kong"
Im really ripped so I said it out loud ....really loud-ly
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:17 pm
by herbal stu
man I donated u 500 seeds to get a flag and a title and colours and sig pic and avatar go on a spree at the shop!!
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:23 pm
by Niggi
thats a mint bong iv made a couple random ones in ma time the best being the "turbo bong" made it from an old mazda turbo another was we stole a whole heapa science lab shit from skool and made a mint as bong using a flask bungs and piping all work perfect and i hav a collection in ma room ma mate and me made one from a traffic cone once thats one beast of a bong best hit eva off that baby
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:29 pm
by Captainamer76
We are making a 5 gallon water cooler jug into a hooka for four. Thats gonna be coool.
Your bongs sound cool to. Im going to make a beaker one, cause thatd be cool.
parking cone? howd that work? I mean I have ideas.....
anyone know about glass blowing?? thinking about getting into it.
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:40 pm
by Niggi
yea ill hav 2 find sum pics aye and put them on here i dunno how to do that though
dunno if uz hav road cones like we hav here in nz but we got a bright orange cone bout 1 metre high but a bucket half way up it and put three hoses out and a cone on da enda each then the hole in da top has been covered ova wif 4 pipes off it 4 4 ppl or as i like all 4 4 ma self

dunno if ya get that but ill find sum pics
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:42 pm
by Captainamer76
thats cool. ill have to see it man. Im cooking up an automatic bong. with a constant flame so you dont even have to light it. how great is that.
Posted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 11:56 pm
by Niggi
hows that to work ma mate made her own vapouriser and it works so good that thing i gotta get bac to ma old ways and ake som more "inventions" lol its always wen im stoned i thin up some mint ideas
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:00 am
by Captainamer76
im thinking i want to get a vaoprizer
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:03 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Captainamer76 wrote:We are making a 5 gallon water cooler jug into a hooka for four.
I had a 6 gallon jug, 2 person hitter, I suggest not going more then 3, as 2 was just perfect.
Posted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 2:29 am
by PandaX_X
DAMN Those are some NICE bongs dude. But since im below 18 and have my parents in the house, I'll stick to the normal pop bottle bongs for now

.
~PAnDa