Broken bong

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

flynn

Post by flynn »

Tripped wrote:lol, hey man, just wonderin', why ya postin' up a storm?
i know, nearly 300 posts in two days!
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

I could get 300 posts in a day too if I posted topics like

" is peanut butter good "

or reply to threads with

"ya its cool"
"thats not cool"
"fuck you"
&
"i take giant cock's in my asshole"
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Sensei wrote: "i take giant cock's in my asshole"
Damn man I can imagine him makin a topic specially for that now askin "DO YOU TAKE COCK ANAL?? weird mofo anyways yeah I lost the cone to my bong but thanks to ingeniously having the downpipe with a screw type end to it I could screw the bowl from my small pipe on it and pack hella lot more in there instead I mean wow I did it last night on webcam wit Chicka and I tell u after not smokin past couple of days (dont ask not like me and I ended up angry with everyone) I hit 1/16th from this bowl and damn did it kick the coughin cockles goin!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
SlowOnDro
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Mar 01, 2004 5:21 pm
Location: Nazo, PA
Contact:

Post by SlowOnDro »

weedsmoker wrote:fuck you motherfuckers, just cuz you don't have a life, you have to rag on someone elses!
Hey no ones making you stay here, if you don't like us then leave or stop posting n just read ours
[img]http://www.angelfire.com/linux/fluxation/toke.jpg[/img]
User avatar
silly_billy3000
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 196
Joined: Tue Oct 14, 2003 5:29 pm
Location: GOOD OLD UK
Contact:

Post by silly_billy3000 »

Actually weedsmoker, we get cottonmouth cuz we smoke bud. If u actually have the time to waste on posting 300 in 2 days then u obviously aint smokin any bud. or at least not any decent bud. Fuck u. U really are a ballbag.
"What Am I Talkin about?"
"I dunno. I'm not listening anyway" hahaha
[img]http://www32.brinkster.com/uselesstuff/P1010016.JPG[/img]
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

Trance wrote:
flynnie d wrote:ok weedsmoker ur not actually cool, infact ur pretty sad so get the nadsin hell out of this site 4 good u twat

Sorry flynnie dick face, but he is contributing more to this site than you are, so if a person were to have to leave and the only two people up for kicking out were you and weedsmoker, then logicaly you would be the one to go :roll:
Knob that! Flynnie D is a mutha frigin class a lodgond, Weedsmoker is just a batty that talks to much (making 2 ppl, u and him), and bl8antly dont smoke much, if any weed, and i know for a fact that flynnie d kanes up the bongmix DAILY, just becoz u can constantly whinge on the net doesnt mean u can hate on ppl cooler than u.
Last edited by Weedguru Cusmar on Fri Mar 19, 2004 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

Wow this topic just seriously spiraled into the depths of hell. wonder how long it will be until Caro locks it >_<
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

Post by Tripped »

ah geez, this isn't good, everybodys pissed off now. :lol:
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
User avatar
weedsmoker
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:01 am
Location: Jerome, AZ
Contact:

Post by weedsmoker »

thanks, assholes!
Smoke Weed
User avatar
stnoed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 887
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:31 am
Location: Gainesville, FL
Contact:

Re: fuck you!

Post by stnoed »

weedsmoker wrote:fuck you! i can post whatever the fuck i want on this site and i'm not leaving!
so how old are you? 13? 14?
[img]http://www.geocities.com/isigneduptoplaychess/ciggy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Your giving him too much credit stnoed, I've seen gerbils type more complete setences then him.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

He was 14.
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

weedsmoker wrote:cuz you don't. you just get cottonmouth all the time cuz guys cum in your mouth!

Silly weedsmoker.. having fantasies...
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users