Luke wrote:what should i get for my new girlfriend for valentines day? quote]
Fine dining, Chic hotel, massage oil that can be eaten.
Maybe few roses?
haha okay but youre paying
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
Weedguru Caro wrote:I think a nice long handwritten sexual fantasy is a good gift.
nice n long bein the words there Caro???
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Kronix wrote:I just lost my valentine, because her father doesn't think I am good enough for her. He thinks I am an indecent person who has no respect for the rules of the father who loves her and apparently I don't treat her good enough...oh well shit happens.
my girlfriends dad didn't talk to me for one whole year....after that i got grunted hellos and goodbyes........he is only talikng to me normally now because i am marrying his daughter..........go figure that one out
CardHore wrote:Valentines day is just a reason to spend more money on things you dont need to! why so many people do it is beyond me its really idiotic.
Girls do it to show their guy they love them, guys do it to a)get laid and b)not get yelled at for being inconsiderate all day and all through the following week.