Page 3 of 5

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:23 pm
by Weedguru_Falkon
Why did you choose your username? Falkon has been a nickname following me around since.. middle school

What would you like to be called on the board? username works

Male or female? male

Location: ut,usa

Favorite movies: SLC punk, Army of Darkness, Tank GIrl, 12 Monkeys, Shutter Island, new Alice in Wonderland, Fight Club, the Illusionist, Bolt, Kung Fu Panda. I can never think of them all...

Favorite fast food chain: Wendys . their spicy chicken sandwiches are awesome.

Bad Habits: not any really

Favorite quote: i'll have to get back to this

What you like best about yourself: the fact that i'm nowhere near normal. I fit into many categories. I think abstractly. my interests differ from the norm, and while people shun it at times, i embrace it.

Pet Peeves: stupid people/customers. bad drivers. mexicans for a few reasons. wet socks.

Pets? at the moment, one cat

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Carl Sagan. I love astronomy and he pioneered many astronomy fronts

Your number 1 priority is: to enjoy life.

A short term goal of yours is: continue getting decent grades

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I've been trying to figure this our for more than 5 years... so I have no idea. Ideally, having a job, perhaps in the IT industry with computers, earning a decent salary and affording a car of my dreams (not necessarily a ferarri or anything hi-end like that)

Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I'm different

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:36 am
by logically
Why did you choose your username? Why are you getting stoned? because its 420, logically...

What would you like to be called on the board? logically or logic

Male or female? male

Location: Wisconsin

Favorite books: Shogun by James Clavell, Tai-Pan by James Clavell, The Art of War by Sun-Tzu, The Book of FIve Rings by Miyamoto Musashi, Anything by Edger Allen Poe, His Dark Materials Trilogy by Phillip Pullman and probably several more books i can't think of..

Favorite fast food chain: Mcdonalds!!!! They also buy all my weed! and my internet access :lol:

Bad Habits: Procrastination

Favorite quote: look at my signature.... because that's it.

What you like best about yourself: My ability to learn quickly

Pet Peeves: Bad manners.

Pets? One little puppers named Captain Morgan

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Miyamoto Musashi, The man was a poet-warrior genius. I would give anything to be able to study under him.

Your number 1 priority is: Suceed

A short term goal of yours is: Get back into lifting

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I would still like to be in the house i am now (which i own... and probably running my own resturant. I think that will happen.

Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: Do i really need to talk about myself more???

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:53 am
by Certified-Nutter
Why did you choose your username?
Been called a nutter so many times, thought i might aswell have a certificate, also this is like my universal online aka

What would you like to be called on the board?
Nutter or dan will do

Male or female?
male

Location:
In tha vallies!!! (wales)

Favorite movies:
Kiss of the Dragon, Pandorum, Wedding Date, Down to You, hmmm cant remember any more at this exact time like.

Favorite fast food chain:
KFC, KFC and KFC

Bad Habits:
i am really messy, i avoid phone calls like the plague, and theres plenty others, but too lazy to name em all, oh yea, thats another one.... lazy :p

Favorite quote:
i am prone to calling everybody i know 'motherfucker', if that can be classed as a quote

What you like best about yourself:
i can still pull a lung in one (found that out at my bros b-day the other night), i am pretty good at manipulating people if the fancy takes me, and i am always prepared

Pet Peeves:
isnt this like turn-ons or summat? damn yanks n ur terminology, well, so long as i am right n not making a fool of myself lets see...
Blue eyes, a cute laugh that isnt high pitch, smokes weed, if someone can find me all of these, i am sold haha

Pets?
not at the mo

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
does going back in time to kill dictators before they enter power count? no?
If that aint an option it would have to be bruce lee

Your number 1 priority is:
survive and smoke weed, they both fight over which one is number one.... a victor is yet to emerge

A short term goal of yours is:
motorbike! and weed

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
i want to be in a self sustainable island, living in a tree house, hunting my own food and growing my own crops... that would be the life

Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
Are we all really free
or are we bound by destiny
while the rich thrive
the poor struggle to survive
but fuck it, i'm just happy to be alive :p
- a little insight into my head lol

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:58 am
by Gorecore
Why did you choose your username? To be all evil and scary sounding!

What would you like to be called on the board? Mantis

Male or female? All male

Location: Lwr. Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America...you know the rest

Favorite movies: So many worth mentioning. Apocalypse Now, Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Pineapple Express, just to name a few.

Favorite fast food chain: Dairy Queen. Their ice cream has always been amazing and their fries and burgers are damn good, too!

Bad Habits: Cigarettes, poor diet

Favorite quote: "You talkin' to me?"

What you like best about yourself: Very little. My sense of humor.

Pet Peeves: See the pet peeves thread

Pets? Had numerous pets over the years. Currently have a 90 pound terrier/shepard mix named Sheba

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Stephen King has been my literary idol since the late 80's and I've always wanted to chat with him.

Your number 1 priority is: Myself

A short term goal of yours is: To get a new TV

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I want to be alone doing my own thing.

Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:Don't be afraid to fart in front of me.

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:10 pm
by Bubbles
lol Nutter, Pet Peeves are things you cant stand xD

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:17 pm
by andriaSRH
Toonces wrote:Bad Habits: Smoking cigs
Opps I forgot to add that to mine. I've been meaning to quit but it's impossible to not smoke like 10 cigs when I'm drunk. Plus I smoke on the way to work and on my breaks. :oops:
Certified-Nutter wrote:Favorite quote:
i am prone to calling everybody i know 'motherfucker', if that can be classed as a quote
I lol'ed
Certified-Nutter wrote:Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
Are we all really free
or are we bound by destiny
while the rich thrive
the poor struggle to survive
but fuck it, i'm just happy to be alive :p
- a little insight into my head lol
That's deep. :rastasmoke:

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:11 am
by Weedguru Higher
Why did you choose your username? Cause I'm always trying to get Higher

What would you like to be called on the board? Higher

Male or female? Male the last time I checked

Location: Canada

Favorite movies: Horror and action

Favorite fast food chain: McDonald's, Harvey's, Wendy's

Bad Habits: Smoking

Favorite quote: Don't have one

What you like best about yourself: My muscular build

Pet Peeves: Bad drivers

Pets? Shetland Sheepdog, a white mouse and 2 goldfish

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: I dunno...

Your number 1 priority is: family

A short term goal of yours is: Make as much money I can as soon as I can

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Having won the lottery I'll be sitting on my couch smoking joints all day...

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:39 am
by Certified-Nutter
flyinhigh wrote:lol Nutter, Pet Peeves are things you cant stand xD
damnit!
ok... things i cant stand, well thats easy

goverments
corporations
men who hit women
bad drivers

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:29 am
by weedguru_animal
Why did you choose your username? When the site was created I was fanatically devoted to muppet racemania, always entering into battle as Animal, in the sportster.

What would you like to be called on the board? Animal, Daniel, Cyclops...or Ratdick.

Male or female? Male

Location: Melbourne, Australia

Favorite movies: Scarface, Dead Man's Shoes, Leon, Taxidriver, 300, SinCity.

Favorite fast food chain: La Porchetta

Bad Habits
: Tobacco, Vodka, Weed, Fast Motorcycles, Love, Lust, intellectual arrogance, emotional nakedness.

Favorite quote:
Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war. ( William Burroughs)

What you like best about yourself: Intelligence and Heart and Dick

Pet Peeves
: Humanity

Pets? two cat brothers in my motherland...and here...a 16 month old maltese shitsu wolverine puppy named Oscar.

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: William Burroughs, Sage Francis, Hunter S Thompson, Attila the Hun, Alexander the Great, Gheghis Kahn, Charles Bukowski...ALL because they are what I perceive to be True Kings Of Men.

Your number 1 priority is: Writing.

A short term goal of yours is: Finding a Woman who enjoys my total capacity to escape in her embrace.

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Living in a converted barn in the south of italy or south of france, growing allsorts of tomatoes and green haze and rum and vodka, riding a fireblade or r1 or aprilia mille, running naked wild and free alongside a strong woman who resembles, in both flesh and character, the wife of King Leonidas from 300, making my living from my wordsmithery and website.

Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
I have been described, rather accurately, by one of the three wisest men I know, as Biggie Smalls In ClownShoes.

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 am
by pkkupo
^ You sound like the most interesting asshole I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know on the internet. I think we may share certain noetic facets of personality. You, however, seem like even more of a head-fuck than myself. Quite the achievement...

Anyway...

Why did you choose your username? pk = parkour. kupo = a moogle equivalent of "dude". Was an old username for a Parkour forum. Got used to it.

What would you like to be called on the board? pkkupo, kupo, Nick. You may also address me as "My Lord" ;)

Male or female? Male

Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota. USA

Favorite movies: The Matrix, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, The Magnificent Seven, Casablanca,

Favorite fast food chain: Chipotle, Subway

Bad Habits: Whiskey, my penchant for drugs in general, Smoking of course, wallowing in self loathing, procrastination, over analyzing, embellishment of the significance of things that should be taken in at face value... I'm getting better with these things though....

Favorite quote:
All sciences are now under the obligation to prepare the ground for the future task of the philosopher, which is to solve the problem of value, to determine the true hierarchy of values.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Life has no meaning the moment you loose the illusion of being eternal.
-Jean-Paul Sartre

What you like best about yourself: My decentness and logic. My curiosity for the basic knowledge of many things. Athleticism.

Pet Peeves: People who lack self-awareness or consideration. People who do not wish to better themselves in any aspect of their character....Namely, lazy people. Sloppy, inconsiderate fatties.

Pets? I've had the pleasure of living with seven felines while living with my parents. I currently have no pets of my own...

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Jean Paul Sartre. I desire empathy.

Your number 1 priority is: Pretending I give a shit.

A short term goal of yours is: Becoming wholly competent in JAVA, C++, or C#...

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I'd like to live in Minneapolis, In a one bedroom apartment, on my own. I'd like to have a job designing software, or at least something to do with PCs. I'd like to meet an intelligent, modest, confident and pretty girl who I enjoy spending time with. I'd like to be in at least two or three amateur kickboxing bouts. I'd also like to keep enjoying the things I enjoy now.

Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I like to affect things. I like to affect people, I like to affect myself, because other than gaining knowledge of facts, there's fucking nothing else to do. I have no idea what the fuck I am doing. Ever. It should also be noted that I have no fat on my ass. I'm sitting on my tailbone 100% of the time....Any donations would be appreciated. :banana:

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 pm
by monstercoo90
Why did you choose your username?
Wait whats my username again...Oh yeah. I just kinda came to me Monster as in smoke monster from LOST then 90 is my DOB. TADAA

What would you like to be called on the board?
Jacob the 60ft flaming man

Male or female?
Male

Location:
Landaaan... to be more precise.. Kentish Taaaawwwn

Favorite movies:
American Beauty, Saving Private Ryan,Forest Gump, Invasion of the BS,Jurrasic Park, Finding Nemo,Scarface,

Favorite fast food chain:
Burger King and......Burger King

Bad Habits:
I tend to on occasion Bug out hard sometimes but not too much in a bad way. And I have a very short fuse especially when it comes to Football(Soccer)

Favorite quote:
From American Beauty- "Yeah well I've changed and the new me wacks off when he feels horny" ...Its just perfect
What you like best about yourself:

What I like about myself:
My ability to remain neutral when everybody around me is fighting.

Pet Peeves:
Arrogance, Betrayal, The fact that dragons dont exist , the fact that pokemon dont exist,

Pets?
I have a Black Rabbit called Bruce named after Batman who is also Black

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
I'd like to meet myself from the future so I can have time to change my life if its going to suck then.

Your number 1 priority is:
Dont worry be happy dont worry be happy now Woo woo wo woo... Get high?...And make some Money and try to be creative and not to abandon hope if the shit hits the fan

A short term goal of yours is:
Get high and watch some nice films.

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
I'd like to have left college with a purpose in life....Getting High?

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:57 pm
by weedguru_waffles
oh boo... my part got deleted. oh well. I'm far too lazy to re-type it.

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:59 am
by weedguru_animal
pkkupo wrote:^ You sound like the most interesting asshole I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know on the internet. I think we may share certain noetic facets of personality. You, however, seem like even more of a head-fuck than myself. Quite the achievement...
You are a young man whose posts I always enjoy, mate. Because they are always easy for me to relate to. As for being an asshole, I am sure that others who know me more intimately, would validate....I am a warm creature, who only ever finds fault and angst for scum. Finally...in terms of being more of a headfuck than yourself, the simply answer to that is I'm Older. So change your ways or expect the same shame, if you are as...deranged as yours truly but unruly.

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:35 pm
by crackrjak
Why did you choose your username? Crackrjak or crackrjakkid has been my nickname ever since i was i think 12 or 13 playing need for speed:underground 2. I had a pure white Toyota Celica that was nicknamed the crackrjak car, so of course i became the crackrjakkid.

What would you like to be called on the board? Crackrjak or Kyle

Male or female: male

Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon. USA

Favorite movies: Fight Club, Grandma's Boy, Silent Hill, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Trailer Park Boy's: The Movie, Kung Fu Panda, Oceans 11-13, Lucky Number Sleven(my favorite movie).

Favorite fast food chain:Subway, Cold Stone Creamery, Jalapenos, and Arby's.

Bad Habits:I think too much.

Favorite quote:"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity" The late George Carlin.

What you like best about yourself:I have morals, i treat people with the respect they deserve.

Pet Peeves:Stuck up people, suck ups, men who treat women like shit, people who are disrespectful to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Pets?:I have a Border Collie mix who's about about 7 years old, and she's has the greatest facial expressions I've ever seen on a dog.

Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: I would like to meet a Sengoku Era samurai to learn, first hand, the lifestyle and morals of a samurai at the time.

Your number 1 priority is:Finishing school and getting a job.

A short term goal of yours is:Understanding Photoshop a lot better than i do now.

In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Living in a place of my own with a steady job. Possibly going to school for Photoshop on the side.

Re: Lets get to know each other

Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:07 pm
by monstercoo90
Lucky Number Slevin kicks some ass that film is seriously underated

Grandmas boy also is FUCKING GENIUS