Lets get to know each other
Moderator: Moderators
-
Weedguru_Falkon
- King of Kannabis, God of Ganja
- Posts: 1690
- Joined: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:59 am
- Location: Stoned Soliloquy
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Why did you choose your username? Falkon has been a nickname following me around since.. middle school
What would you like to be called on the board? username works
Male or female? male
Location: ut,usa
Favorite movies: SLC punk, Army of Darkness, Tank GIrl, 12 Monkeys, Shutter Island, new Alice in Wonderland, Fight Club, the Illusionist, Bolt, Kung Fu Panda. I can never think of them all...
Favorite fast food chain: Wendys . their spicy chicken sandwiches are awesome.
Bad Habits: not any really
Favorite quote: i'll have to get back to this
What you like best about yourself: the fact that i'm nowhere near normal. I fit into many categories. I think abstractly. my interests differ from the norm, and while people shun it at times, i embrace it.
Pet Peeves: stupid people/customers. bad drivers. mexicans for a few reasons. wet socks.
Pets? at the moment, one cat
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Carl Sagan. I love astronomy and he pioneered many astronomy fronts
Your number 1 priority is: to enjoy life.
A short term goal of yours is: continue getting decent grades
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I've been trying to figure this our for more than 5 years... so I have no idea. Ideally, having a job, perhaps in the IT industry with computers, earning a decent salary and affording a car of my dreams (not necessarily a ferarri or anything hi-end like that)
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I'm different
What would you like to be called on the board? username works
Male or female? male
Location: ut,usa
Favorite movies: SLC punk, Army of Darkness, Tank GIrl, 12 Monkeys, Shutter Island, new Alice in Wonderland, Fight Club, the Illusionist, Bolt, Kung Fu Panda. I can never think of them all...
Favorite fast food chain: Wendys . their spicy chicken sandwiches are awesome.
Bad Habits: not any really
Favorite quote: i'll have to get back to this
What you like best about yourself: the fact that i'm nowhere near normal. I fit into many categories. I think abstractly. my interests differ from the norm, and while people shun it at times, i embrace it.
Pet Peeves: stupid people/customers. bad drivers. mexicans for a few reasons. wet socks.
Pets? at the moment, one cat
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Carl Sagan. I love astronomy and he pioneered many astronomy fronts
Your number 1 priority is: to enjoy life.
A short term goal of yours is: continue getting decent grades
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I've been trying to figure this our for more than 5 years... so I have no idea. Ideally, having a job, perhaps in the IT industry with computers, earning a decent salary and affording a car of my dreams (not necessarily a ferarri or anything hi-end like that)
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I'm different
Ikku wrote:I personally don't find it to taste plasticy, I think it tastes good. Like fractally flowery hyperspace.
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Why did you choose your username? Why are you getting stoned? because its 420, logically...
What would you like to be called on the board? logically or logic
Male or female? male
Location: Wisconsin
Favorite books: Shogun by James Clavell, Tai-Pan by James Clavell, The Art of War by Sun-Tzu, The Book of FIve Rings by Miyamoto Musashi, Anything by Edger Allen Poe, His Dark Materials Trilogy by Phillip Pullman and probably several more books i can't think of..
Favorite fast food chain: Mcdonalds!!!! They also buy all my weed! and my internet access
Bad Habits: Procrastination
Favorite quote: look at my signature.... because that's it.
What you like best about yourself: My ability to learn quickly
Pet Peeves: Bad manners.
Pets? One little puppers named Captain Morgan
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Miyamoto Musashi, The man was a poet-warrior genius. I would give anything to be able to study under him.
Your number 1 priority is: Suceed
A short term goal of yours is: Get back into lifting
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I would still like to be in the house i am now (which i own... and probably running my own resturant. I think that will happen.
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: Do i really need to talk about myself more???
What would you like to be called on the board? logically or logic
Male or female? male
Location: Wisconsin
Favorite books: Shogun by James Clavell, Tai-Pan by James Clavell, The Art of War by Sun-Tzu, The Book of FIve Rings by Miyamoto Musashi, Anything by Edger Allen Poe, His Dark Materials Trilogy by Phillip Pullman and probably several more books i can't think of..
Favorite fast food chain: Mcdonalds!!!! They also buy all my weed! and my internet access
Bad Habits: Procrastination
Favorite quote: look at my signature.... because that's it.
What you like best about yourself: My ability to learn quickly
Pet Peeves: Bad manners.
Pets? One little puppers named Captain Morgan
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Miyamoto Musashi, The man was a poet-warrior genius. I would give anything to be able to study under him.
Your number 1 priority is: Suceed
A short term goal of yours is: Get back into lifting
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I would still like to be in the house i am now (which i own... and probably running my own resturant. I think that will happen.
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: Do i really need to talk about myself more???
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Why did you choose your username?
Been called a nutter so many times, thought i might aswell have a certificate, also this is like my universal online aka
What would you like to be called on the board?
Nutter or dan will do
Male or female?
male
Location:
In tha vallies!!! (wales)
Favorite movies:
Kiss of the Dragon, Pandorum, Wedding Date, Down to You, hmmm cant remember any more at this exact time like.
Favorite fast food chain:
KFC, KFC and KFC
Bad Habits:
i am really messy, i avoid phone calls like the plague, and theres plenty others, but too lazy to name em all, oh yea, thats another one.... lazy :p
Favorite quote:
i am prone to calling everybody i know 'motherfucker', if that can be classed as a quote
What you like best about yourself:
i can still pull a lung in one (found that out at my bros b-day the other night), i am pretty good at manipulating people if the fancy takes me, and i am always prepared
Pet Peeves:
isnt this like turn-ons or summat? damn yanks n ur terminology, well, so long as i am right n not making a fool of myself lets see...
Blue eyes, a cute laugh that isnt high pitch, smokes weed, if someone can find me all of these, i am sold haha
Pets?
not at the mo
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
does going back in time to kill dictators before they enter power count? no?
If that aint an option it would have to be bruce lee
Your number 1 priority is:
survive and smoke weed, they both fight over which one is number one.... a victor is yet to emerge
A short term goal of yours is:
motorbike! and weed
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
i want to be in a self sustainable island, living in a tree house, hunting my own food and growing my own crops... that would be the life
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
Are we all really free
or are we bound by destiny
while the rich thrive
the poor struggle to survive
but fuck it, i'm just happy to be alive :p
- a little insight into my head lol
Been called a nutter so many times, thought i might aswell have a certificate, also this is like my universal online aka
What would you like to be called on the board?
Nutter or dan will do
Male or female?
male
Location:
In tha vallies!!! (wales)
Favorite movies:
Kiss of the Dragon, Pandorum, Wedding Date, Down to You, hmmm cant remember any more at this exact time like.
Favorite fast food chain:
KFC, KFC and KFC
Bad Habits:
i am really messy, i avoid phone calls like the plague, and theres plenty others, but too lazy to name em all, oh yea, thats another one.... lazy :p
Favorite quote:
i am prone to calling everybody i know 'motherfucker', if that can be classed as a quote
What you like best about yourself:
i can still pull a lung in one (found that out at my bros b-day the other night), i am pretty good at manipulating people if the fancy takes me, and i am always prepared
Pet Peeves:
isnt this like turn-ons or summat? damn yanks n ur terminology, well, so long as i am right n not making a fool of myself lets see...
Blue eyes, a cute laugh that isnt high pitch, smokes weed, if someone can find me all of these, i am sold haha
Pets?
not at the mo
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
does going back in time to kill dictators before they enter power count? no?
If that aint an option it would have to be bruce lee
Your number 1 priority is:
survive and smoke weed, they both fight over which one is number one.... a victor is yet to emerge
A short term goal of yours is:
motorbike! and weed
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
i want to be in a self sustainable island, living in a tree house, hunting my own food and growing my own crops... that would be the life
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
Are we all really free
or are we bound by destiny
while the rich thrive
the poor struggle to survive
but fuck it, i'm just happy to be alive :p
- a little insight into my head lol
<- My old account-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Why did you choose your username? To be all evil and scary sounding!
What would you like to be called on the board? Mantis
Male or female? All male
Location: Lwr. Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America...you know the rest
Favorite movies: So many worth mentioning. Apocalypse Now, Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Pineapple Express, just to name a few.
Favorite fast food chain: Dairy Queen. Their ice cream has always been amazing and their fries and burgers are damn good, too!
Bad Habits: Cigarettes, poor diet
Favorite quote: "You talkin' to me?"
What you like best about yourself: Very little. My sense of humor.
Pet Peeves: See the pet peeves thread
Pets? Had numerous pets over the years. Currently have a 90 pound terrier/shepard mix named Sheba
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Stephen King has been my literary idol since the late 80's and I've always wanted to chat with him.
Your number 1 priority is: Myself
A short term goal of yours is: To get a new TV
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I want to be alone doing my own thing.
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:Don't be afraid to fart in front of me.
What would you like to be called on the board? Mantis
Male or female? All male
Location: Lwr. Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America...you know the rest
Favorite movies: So many worth mentioning. Apocalypse Now, Pulp Fiction, Natural Born Killers, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Pineapple Express, just to name a few.
Favorite fast food chain: Dairy Queen. Their ice cream has always been amazing and their fries and burgers are damn good, too!
Bad Habits: Cigarettes, poor diet
Favorite quote: "You talkin' to me?"
What you like best about yourself: Very little. My sense of humor.
Pet Peeves: See the pet peeves thread
Pets? Had numerous pets over the years. Currently have a 90 pound terrier/shepard mix named Sheba
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Stephen King has been my literary idol since the late 80's and I've always wanted to chat with him.
Your number 1 priority is: Myself
A short term goal of yours is: To get a new TV
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I want to be alone doing my own thing.
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:Don't be afraid to fart in front of me.

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Opps I forgot to add that to mine. I've been meaning to quit but it's impossible to not smoke like 10 cigs when I'm drunk. Plus I smoke on the way to work and on my breaks.Toonces wrote:Bad Habits: Smoking cigs
I lol'edCertified-Nutter wrote:Favorite quote:
i am prone to calling everybody i know 'motherfucker', if that can be classed as a quote
That's deep.Certified-Nutter wrote:Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here:
Are we all really free
or are we bound by destiny
while the rich thrive
the poor struggle to survive
but fuck it, i'm just happy to be alive :p
- a little insight into my head lol
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Why did you choose your username? Cause I'm always trying to get Higher
What would you like to be called on the board? Higher
Male or female? Male the last time I checked
Location: Canada
Favorite movies: Horror and action
Favorite fast food chain: McDonald's, Harvey's, Wendy's
Bad Habits: Smoking
Favorite quote: Don't have one
What you like best about yourself: My muscular build
Pet Peeves: Bad drivers
Pets? Shetland Sheepdog, a white mouse and 2 goldfish
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: I dunno...
Your number 1 priority is: family
A short term goal of yours is: Make as much money I can as soon as I can
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Having won the lottery I'll be sitting on my couch smoking joints all day...
What would you like to be called on the board? Higher
Male or female? Male the last time I checked
Location: Canada
Favorite movies: Horror and action
Favorite fast food chain: McDonald's, Harvey's, Wendy's
Bad Habits: Smoking
Favorite quote: Don't have one
What you like best about yourself: My muscular build
Pet Peeves: Bad drivers
Pets? Shetland Sheepdog, a white mouse and 2 goldfish
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: I dunno...
Your number 1 priority is: family
A short term goal of yours is: Make as much money I can as soon as I can
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Having won the lottery I'll be sitting on my couch smoking joints all day...

-
Certified-Nutter
- The Iron Lungs of Wales!

- Posts: 1835
- Joined: Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:27 pm
- Location: somewhere in the vallies
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
damnit!flyinhigh wrote:lol Nutter, Pet Peeves are things you cant stand xD
ok... things i cant stand, well thats easy
goverments
corporations
men who hit women
bad drivers
<- My old account-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Why did you choose your username? When the site was created I was fanatically devoted to muppet racemania, always entering into battle as Animal, in the sportster.
What would you like to be called on the board? Animal, Daniel, Cyclops...or Ratdick.
Male or female? Male
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Favorite movies: Scarface, Dead Man's Shoes, Leon, Taxidriver, 300, SinCity.
Favorite fast food chain: La Porchetta
Bad Habits: Tobacco, Vodka, Weed, Fast Motorcycles, Love, Lust, intellectual arrogance, emotional nakedness.
Favorite quote:
Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war. ( William Burroughs)
What you like best about yourself: Intelligence and Heart and Dick
Pet Peeves: Humanity
Pets? two cat brothers in my motherland...and here...a 16 month old maltese shitsu wolverine puppy named Oscar.
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: William Burroughs, Sage Francis, Hunter S Thompson, Attila the Hun, Alexander the Great, Gheghis Kahn, Charles Bukowski...ALL because they are what I perceive to be True Kings Of Men.
Your number 1 priority is: Writing.
A short term goal of yours is: Finding a Woman who enjoys my total capacity to escape in her embrace.
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Living in a converted barn in the south of italy or south of france, growing allsorts of tomatoes and green haze and rum and vodka, riding a fireblade or r1 or aprilia mille, running naked wild and free alongside a strong woman who resembles, in both flesh and character, the wife of King Leonidas from 300, making my living from my wordsmithery and website.
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I have been described, rather accurately, by one of the three wisest men I know, as Biggie Smalls In ClownShoes.
What would you like to be called on the board? Animal, Daniel, Cyclops...or Ratdick.
Male or female? Male
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Favorite movies: Scarface, Dead Man's Shoes, Leon, Taxidriver, 300, SinCity.
Favorite fast food chain: La Porchetta
Bad Habits: Tobacco, Vodka, Weed, Fast Motorcycles, Love, Lust, intellectual arrogance, emotional nakedness.
Favorite quote:
Happiness is a byproduct of function, purpose, and conflict; those who seek happiness for itself seek victory without war. ( William Burroughs)
What you like best about yourself: Intelligence and Heart and Dick
Pet Peeves: Humanity
Pets? two cat brothers in my motherland...and here...a 16 month old maltese shitsu wolverine puppy named Oscar.
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: William Burroughs, Sage Francis, Hunter S Thompson, Attila the Hun, Alexander the Great, Gheghis Kahn, Charles Bukowski...ALL because they are what I perceive to be True Kings Of Men.
Your number 1 priority is: Writing.
A short term goal of yours is: Finding a Woman who enjoys my total capacity to escape in her embrace.
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Living in a converted barn in the south of italy or south of france, growing allsorts of tomatoes and green haze and rum and vodka, riding a fireblade or r1 or aprilia mille, running naked wild and free alongside a strong woman who resembles, in both flesh and character, the wife of King Leonidas from 300, making my living from my wordsmithery and website.
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I have been described, rather accurately, by one of the three wisest men I know, as Biggie Smalls In ClownShoes.
-
pkkupo
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1761
- Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
- Location: Minnesota, USA
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
^ You sound like the most interesting asshole I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know on the internet. I think we may share certain noetic facets of personality. You, however, seem like even more of a head-fuck than myself. Quite the achievement...
Anyway...
Why did you choose your username? pk = parkour. kupo = a moogle equivalent of "dude". Was an old username for a Parkour forum. Got used to it.
What would you like to be called on the board? pkkupo, kupo, Nick. You may also address me as "My Lord"
Male or female? Male
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota. USA
Favorite movies: The Matrix, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, The Magnificent Seven, Casablanca,
Favorite fast food chain: Chipotle, Subway
Bad Habits: Whiskey, my penchant for drugs in general, Smoking of course, wallowing in self loathing, procrastination, over analyzing, embellishment of the significance of things that should be taken in at face value... I'm getting better with these things though....
Favorite quote:
All sciences are now under the obligation to prepare the ground for the future task of the philosopher, which is to solve the problem of value, to determine the true hierarchy of values.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Life has no meaning the moment you loose the illusion of being eternal.
-Jean-Paul Sartre
What you like best about yourself: My decentness and logic. My curiosity for the basic knowledge of many things. Athleticism.
Pet Peeves: People who lack self-awareness or consideration. People who do not wish to better themselves in any aspect of their character....Namely, lazy people. Sloppy, inconsiderate fatties.
Pets? I've had the pleasure of living with seven felines while living with my parents. I currently have no pets of my own...
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Jean Paul Sartre. I desire empathy.
Your number 1 priority is: Pretending I give a shit.
A short term goal of yours is: Becoming wholly competent in JAVA, C++, or C#...
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I'd like to live in Minneapolis, In a one bedroom apartment, on my own. I'd like to have a job designing software, or at least something to do with PCs. I'd like to meet an intelligent, modest, confident and pretty girl who I enjoy spending time with. I'd like to be in at least two or three amateur kickboxing bouts. I'd also like to keep enjoying the things I enjoy now.
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I like to affect things. I like to affect people, I like to affect myself, because other than gaining knowledge of facts, there's fucking nothing else to do. I have no idea what the fuck I am doing. Ever. It should also be noted that I have no fat on my ass. I'm sitting on my tailbone 100% of the time....Any donations would be appreciated.
Anyway...
Why did you choose your username? pk = parkour. kupo = a moogle equivalent of "dude". Was an old username for a Parkour forum. Got used to it.
What would you like to be called on the board? pkkupo, kupo, Nick. You may also address me as "My Lord"
Male or female? Male
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota. USA
Favorite movies: The Matrix, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, The Magnificent Seven, Casablanca,
Favorite fast food chain: Chipotle, Subway
Bad Habits: Whiskey, my penchant for drugs in general, Smoking of course, wallowing in self loathing, procrastination, over analyzing, embellishment of the significance of things that should be taken in at face value... I'm getting better with these things though....
Favorite quote:
All sciences are now under the obligation to prepare the ground for the future task of the philosopher, which is to solve the problem of value, to determine the true hierarchy of values.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Life has no meaning the moment you loose the illusion of being eternal.
-Jean-Paul Sartre
What you like best about yourself: My decentness and logic. My curiosity for the basic knowledge of many things. Athleticism.
Pet Peeves: People who lack self-awareness or consideration. People who do not wish to better themselves in any aspect of their character....Namely, lazy people. Sloppy, inconsiderate fatties.
Pets? I've had the pleasure of living with seven felines while living with my parents. I currently have no pets of my own...
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: Jean Paul Sartre. I desire empathy.
Your number 1 priority is: Pretending I give a shit.
A short term goal of yours is: Becoming wholly competent in JAVA, C++, or C#...
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: I'd like to live in Minneapolis, In a one bedroom apartment, on my own. I'd like to have a job designing software, or at least something to do with PCs. I'd like to meet an intelligent, modest, confident and pretty girl who I enjoy spending time with. I'd like to be in at least two or three amateur kickboxing bouts. I'd also like to keep enjoying the things I enjoy now.
Any random comments about yourself that you'd like to share here: I like to affect things. I like to affect people, I like to affect myself, because other than gaining knowledge of facts, there's fucking nothing else to do. I have no idea what the fuck I am doing. Ever. It should also be noted that I have no fat on my ass. I'm sitting on my tailbone 100% of the time....Any donations would be appreciated.

Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
- monstercoo90
- Casual toker

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm
- Location: "You sound like your from Landaan" Yeah cause I am Biatch
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Why did you choose your username?
Wait whats my username again...Oh yeah. I just kinda came to me Monster as in smoke monster from LOST then 90 is my DOB. TADAA
What would you like to be called on the board?
Jacob the 60ft flaming man
Male or female?
Male
Location:
Landaaan... to be more precise.. Kentish Taaaawwwn
Favorite movies:
American Beauty, Saving Private Ryan,Forest Gump, Invasion of the BS,Jurrasic Park, Finding Nemo,Scarface,
Favorite fast food chain:
Burger King and......Burger King
Bad Habits:
I tend to on occasion Bug out hard sometimes but not too much in a bad way. And I have a very short fuse especially when it comes to Football(Soccer)
Favorite quote:
From American Beauty- "Yeah well I've changed and the new me wacks off when he feels horny" ...Its just perfect
What you like best about yourself:
What I like about myself:
My ability to remain neutral when everybody around me is fighting.
Pet Peeves:
Arrogance, Betrayal, The fact that dragons dont exist , the fact that pokemon dont exist,
Pets?
I have a Black Rabbit called Bruce named after Batman who is also Black
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
I'd like to meet myself from the future so I can have time to change my life if its going to suck then.
Your number 1 priority is:
Dont worry be happy dont worry be happy now Woo woo wo woo... Get high?...And make some Money and try to be creative and not to abandon hope if the shit hits the fan
A short term goal of yours is:
Get high and watch some nice films.
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
I'd like to have left college with a purpose in life....Getting High?
Wait whats my username again...Oh yeah. I just kinda came to me Monster as in smoke monster from LOST then 90 is my DOB. TADAA
What would you like to be called on the board?
Jacob the 60ft flaming man
Male or female?
Male
Location:
Landaaan... to be more precise.. Kentish Taaaawwwn
Favorite movies:
American Beauty, Saving Private Ryan,Forest Gump, Invasion of the BS,Jurrasic Park, Finding Nemo,Scarface,
Favorite fast food chain:
Burger King and......Burger King
Bad Habits:
I tend to on occasion Bug out hard sometimes but not too much in a bad way. And I have a very short fuse especially when it comes to Football(Soccer)
Favorite quote:
From American Beauty- "Yeah well I've changed and the new me wacks off when he feels horny" ...Its just perfect
What you like best about yourself:
What I like about myself:
My ability to remain neutral when everybody around me is fighting.
Pet Peeves:
Arrogance, Betrayal, The fact that dragons dont exist , the fact that pokemon dont exist,
Pets?
I have a Black Rabbit called Bruce named after Batman who is also Black
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why:
I'd like to meet myself from the future so I can have time to change my life if its going to suck then.
Your number 1 priority is:
Dont worry be happy dont worry be happy now Woo woo wo woo... Get high?...And make some Money and try to be creative and not to abandon hope if the shit hits the fan
A short term goal of yours is:
Get high and watch some nice films.
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what:
I'd like to have left college with a purpose in life....Getting High?
"I understand it if you aint smoking weed cause you got a good job I understand it, but if you've got no job and you aint smoking I weed I dont know what the Fuck you're doing with your life"
Katt Williams
Katt Williams
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: Lets get to know each other
oh boo... my part got deleted. oh well. I'm far too lazy to re-type it.
-
weedguru_animal
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6562
- Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
- Location: south
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
You are a young man whose posts I always enjoy, mate. Because they are always easy for me to relate to. As for being an asshole, I am sure that others who know me more intimately, would validate....I am a warm creature, who only ever finds fault and angst for scum. Finally...in terms of being more of a headfuck than yourself, the simply answer to that is I'm Older. So change your ways or expect the same shame, if you are as...deranged as yours truly but unruly.pkkupo wrote:^ You sound like the most interesting asshole I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know on the internet. I think we may share certain noetic facets of personality. You, however, seem like even more of a head-fuck than myself. Quite the achievement...
-
crackrjak
- Bonghead

- Posts: 303
- Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Why did you choose your username? Crackrjak or crackrjakkid has been my nickname ever since i was i think 12 or 13 playing need for speed:underground 2. I had a pure white Toyota Celica that was nicknamed the crackrjak car, so of course i became the crackrjakkid.
What would you like to be called on the board? Crackrjak or Kyle
Male or female: male
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon. USA
Favorite movies: Fight Club, Grandma's Boy, Silent Hill, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Trailer Park Boy's: The Movie, Kung Fu Panda, Oceans 11-13, Lucky Number Sleven(my favorite movie).
Favorite fast food chain:Subway, Cold Stone Creamery, Jalapenos, and Arby's.
Bad Habits:I think too much.
Favorite quote:"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity" The late George Carlin.
What you like best about yourself:I have morals, i treat people with the respect they deserve.
Pet Peeves:Stuck up people, suck ups, men who treat women like shit, people who are disrespectful to someone who doesn't deserve it.
Pets?:I have a Border Collie mix who's about about 7 years old, and she's has the greatest facial expressions I've ever seen on a dog.
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: I would like to meet a Sengoku Era samurai to learn, first hand, the lifestyle and morals of a samurai at the time.
Your number 1 priority is:Finishing school and getting a job.
A short term goal of yours is:Understanding Photoshop a lot better than i do now.
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Living in a place of my own with a steady job. Possibly going to school for Photoshop on the side.
What would you like to be called on the board? Crackrjak or Kyle
Male or female: male
Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon. USA
Favorite movies: Fight Club, Grandma's Boy, Silent Hill, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, Trailer Park Boy's: The Movie, Kung Fu Panda, Oceans 11-13, Lucky Number Sleven(my favorite movie).
Favorite fast food chain:Subway, Cold Stone Creamery, Jalapenos, and Arby's.
Bad Habits:I think too much.
Favorite quote:"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity" The late George Carlin.
What you like best about yourself:I have morals, i treat people with the respect they deserve.
Pet Peeves:Stuck up people, suck ups, men who treat women like shit, people who are disrespectful to someone who doesn't deserve it.
Pets?:I have a Border Collie mix who's about about 7 years old, and she's has the greatest facial expressions I've ever seen on a dog.
Any person, living or dead, that you'd like to meet and why: I would like to meet a Sengoku Era samurai to learn, first hand, the lifestyle and morals of a samurai at the time.
Your number 1 priority is:Finishing school and getting a job.
A short term goal of yours is:Understanding Photoshop a lot better than i do now.
In 5 years, you want to be where and doing what: Living in a place of my own with a steady job. Possibly going to school for Photoshop on the side.

- monstercoo90
- Casual toker

- Posts: 28
- Joined: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:50 pm
- Location: "You sound like your from Landaan" Yeah cause I am Biatch
- Contact:
Re: Lets get to know each other
Lucky Number Slevin kicks some ass that film is seriously underated
Grandmas boy also is FUCKING GENIUS
Grandmas boy also is FUCKING GENIUS
"I understand it if you aint smoking weed cause you got a good job I understand it, but if you've got no job and you aint smoking I weed I dont know what the Fuck you're doing with your life"
Katt Williams
Katt Williams
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
