cool parents

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

YEA THE US GOVERMANT IS SUTCH A FUCK UP!!! Sir FUCKING GEORGE USTO TAKE COK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x and in the us ther all for call the copes if u see any weed plants
or any body abusing weed.,and its on the crim watch channells and all that shit(never been to the us but thats guste wot ive heard). but hoo cares weed dosent do alot to u apart from getting u stoned weed is probably the liest dangerous drug.

FUCK THE GOV
Last edited by smoky- macpot on Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

least dangerous how?explain...
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

The least dangerous drug is no drugs at all.

But it's a proven fact that cannabis is less toxic and addictive then tobacco and alcohol.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

weedguru_specta wrote:The least dangerous drug is no drugs at all.

But it's a proven fact that cannabis is less toxic and addictive then tobacco and alcohol.
on that note, the study on alcohol just revealed that it IS more addictive and harder to get off than Heroin......?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

I don't really know where my parent's stand on the whole "smoking cannibis" thing.

I really hope its a good POV, because I am on the verge of telling them i smoke the herb, and asking to grow some shit in the house because its so expensive buying the shit :)

I aint mucked up the courage enough yet, maybe when I am stoned / pissed out of my face and they are too, that will be the right time :)

/twiddles fingers

and caro... this story sounds interesting please do continue, lol.... I NEED to know the end :shock:
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

wat i meant is its less dangerous than most drugs( crak,heroine,cok,speed,lsd,alcoolhool,tabaco,and i dont know about mushrooms. even if i do take speed at partys and pick mushies.
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

mushrooms aren't as bad either.....not known to cause any incurible brain function like acid.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

the worst of the 3 i take is speed the next day your so fucking tired!!!
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

TokeSmoke wrote:mushrooms aren't as bad either.....not known to cause any incurible brain function like acid.
The problem with shrooms is the dosage, a lot of people take more then they should and get sick or even go into coma and die.
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Vintage anti-weed flyers :lol:

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
smoky- macpot
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 271
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 4:59 pm
Contact:

Post by smoky- macpot »

lol thats wat i mean a load of bullshit from the states again!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

you guys are fucking lucky!.. Ya get to sit there and SMOKE with your parents, I have to HIDE frrom my parents when i smoke. Any one wanna trade parents???????????????????????????????????? :shock:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Wait Wait Wait.. Wut The hell was the white powerdy crap you put on your toungue?!

uuh my perants are clowns they hate on it all the time my stepda tried to keep me away from it by saying "My roommates used to smoke Pot, it was a huge was a of there money it was 70 dollars for one little gram of pot" i want to be like damn give em this one they need a new hook up and throw a fat dime i had in my pocket @ him but obviously didnt.. oh well lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

it's so foul I really can't say....alright I'll say :?

Nah, I just typed it out and it's so fucking sick, I can't do it.

It was bad enough I went thru it, I don't wanna make u guys go through it.

Some of you may recall what I accidentally drank on my camping trip this summer when my bf decided to piss in my water bottles...well this was way, WAY worse than that! :? :oops: :x :lol:
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users