Page 3 of 6
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:52 pm
by Funk Doctor
Weedguru Caro wrote:Yeah Luke, that is a wickedly insulting misconception.
What about natural beauty - just because a girl doesn't wear make-up or spend a large amount of time shopping and primping so that she can be eye candy for you does not make her unbeautiful

Werd.
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:58 pm
by I AM ADAM
meh i wouldnt say most stoner chicks are. most of the stoner chicks i know personally arent anything special, tey arent UGLY or anything, but i only hang out with one stoner chick that blows my mind. of course, the girls on weedguru seem to be pretty good looking, in general
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:01 am
by Skwerl_Butt
Sparky:
Stoner chick tastes good especially when high not saying i've tasted one
Don't Deny it dude
And Stoner Chics are beautiful..I love Stoner chics..I would'nt mind dating one

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:02 am
by herbal stu
lol ITS FINDING SUM ROUND HERE THATS THE PROBLEM!
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:08 am
by Midnight_Toker69
The majourity of the stoner chicks around here...they go from the extreme of being the prettiest in the school (chick named Allison in grade 12) and to the bigger not so pretty ones (2 of em being my friends). Then there's HUGE prep ones (she's also half pretty, can't remember her name right now, she's in 1 of my classese. she's in grade 12 too), too the ones that jus don't give a fuck. Stoner chicks come in all shapes, sizes, and looks, so u can't say all are fine, and all are ugly. Same as stoner dudes, some are hot, some are kinda..

and ya...ya'll get my drift...
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:15 am
by Skwerl_Butt
If you cant find em they must be on the down low
Stoner chicks come in all shapes, sizes, and looks
Oh yeah!! definitley
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:20 am
by herbal stu
yer probably but like the gurls in my college/6th form thing they all just hoes or really nice clean cut kinda gurls who wont touch the stuff and nah I ant bein harsh if ya watch Trisha or Jerry Springer and u see the ugly common type tarts on there who sleep around so much it aint funny u catch my drift!
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:21 am
by weedguru tom
cuz its a luxuary
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 12:22 am
by herbal stu
tom wrote:cuz its a luxuary
I'm high what is?
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:15 am
by clashcityrocker
I've noticed this too.
unfortunately I don't get chicks, so..... yeah.... I'll just be going now :\
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 2:55 am
by the mac
clashcityrocker wrote:I've noticed this too.
unfortunately I don't get chicks, so..... yeah.... I'll just be going now :\
haha.. ha... hahahahahhaha so ill just be goin now :\ that made it that much better..
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:32 am
by 4*20
clashcityrocker wrote:unfortunately I don't get chicks, so..... yeah.... I'll just be going now :\
You felt rejected and sad? You wanted to be comforted on the forums?
I'd give you a hug right now

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:03 am
by Tarential
If I be depressed, can I get a hug?

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:04 am
by herbal stu
Damn T u get in there 1st

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 4:10 am
by 4*20
Tarential wrote:If I be depressed, can I get a hug?

Sure! Here for you tarential and here for you $tu.
*hug* .... *hug*