Why are such a large % of lady stoners so fyne??

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Yeah Luke, that is a wickedly insulting misconception.

What about natural beauty - just because a girl doesn't wear make-up or spend a large amount of time shopping and primping so that she can be eye candy for you does not make her unbeautiful :x
Werd.
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

meh i wouldnt say most stoner chicks are. most of the stoner chicks i know personally arent anything special, tey arent UGLY or anything, but i only hang out with one stoner chick that blows my mind. of course, the girls on weedguru seem to be pretty good looking, in general
An Epic Man Of Legend
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Sparky:
Stoner chick tastes good especially when high not saying i've tasted one
Don't Deny it dude :twisted:

And Stoner Chics are beautiful..I love Stoner chics..I would'nt mind dating one :wink:
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

lol ITS FINDING SUM ROUND HERE THATS THE PROBLEM!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

The majourity of the stoner chicks around here...they go from the extreme of being the prettiest in the school (chick named Allison in grade 12) and to the bigger not so pretty ones (2 of em being my friends). Then there's HUGE prep ones (she's also half pretty, can't remember her name right now, she's in 1 of my classese. she's in grade 12 too), too the ones that jus don't give a fuck. Stoner chicks come in all shapes, sizes, and looks, so u can't say all are fine, and all are ugly. Same as stoner dudes, some are hot, some are kinda.. :? and ya...ya'll get my drift...
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

If you cant find em they must be on the down low :)
Stoner chicks come in all shapes, sizes, and looks
Oh yeah!! definitley
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

yer probably but like the gurls in my college/6th form thing they all just hoes or really nice clean cut kinda gurls who wont touch the stuff and nah I ant bein harsh if ya watch Trisha or Jerry Springer and u see the ugly common type tarts on there who sleep around so much it aint funny u catch my drift!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

cuz its a luxuary
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

tom wrote:cuz its a luxuary
I'm high what is?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
clashcityrocker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2419
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:14 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by clashcityrocker »

I've noticed this too.

unfortunately I don't get chicks, so..... yeah.... I'll just be going now :\
[img]http://piglet.techno.org/images/funny.gif[/img]
CCR presents: The Lord of the Rings, portrayed by noobbz
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

clashcityrocker wrote:I've noticed this too.

unfortunately I don't get chicks, so..... yeah.... I'll just be going now :\
haha.. ha... hahahahahhaha so ill just be goin now :\ that made it that much better..
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

clashcityrocker wrote:unfortunately I don't get chicks, so..... yeah.... I'll just be going now :\
You felt rejected and sad? You wanted to be comforted on the forums?
I'd give you a hug right now :roll:
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

If I be depressed, can I get a hug? ;)
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Damn T u get in there 1st :P :wink:
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Tarential wrote:If I be depressed, can I get a hug? ;)
Sure! Here for you tarential and here for you $tu.
*hug* .... *hug*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users