how to smoke in your room with your parents home guid VER. 1

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
j
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: probably in the woods
Contact:

Post by j »

LOL, yea but when I bought amounts like that it wasn't for me alone. During the summer vacation I was busy dealing so unfortunately it wasn’t for personnel use, but hey I made me some good cash and guess what I did with half of that :lol:
[img]http://people.wiesbaden.netsurf.de/~kikita/img/j.gif[/img]
User avatar
K!T-K@T
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:04 am
Location: a place...
Contact:

Post by K!T-K@T »

mnan...i would love to own a 75 gram bag.....it would be gonre in like....fast....lol.....*stares off into space*
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Why would you Waste your Chizine when you are smoking In your room and staying in there? Damn. save that shiet for when you Need to use it. your rents are asleep, they arent getting up to just Randomly check to see if you are doing drugs.

Tip : Your perants arent out to bust you. you may think it but they dont know or wanna bother to see if u do drugs lol. its as simple as that. there is the Odd exception when you have been busted though or almost busted. :P its an Ok guide though.. minus all the towels in the window.. wtf is the point of that? stink up your towels? Naw man just open the window. :D
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

K!T-K@T wrote:mnan...i would love to own a 75 gram bag.....it would be gonre in like....fast....lol.....*stares off into space*
That I'd like to see. I've smoked 15+ grams in one night, but 75? I'm skeptical.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
K!T-K@T
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 121
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2003 6:04 am
Location: a place...
Contact:

Post by K!T-K@T »

ok ok...so i exadurated a little....but it would be gone...eventually
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

nope you just gotta get a few friends to help you :wink:
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

Tarential wrote:
K!T-K@T wrote:mnan...i would love to own a 75 gram bag.....it would be gonre in like....fast....lol.....*stares off into space*
That I'd like to see. I've smoked 15+ grams in one night, but 75? I'm skeptical.
Where does he say 1 night? he said fast buddy.

btw only 15? thats just over a halfer! we did a halfer @ least a day during the summer. thats how it is round here haha (gotta love riiiiich friends haha jp we are tight i aint friends with him cuz hes rich)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
ginger chain
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 12:36 am
Location: canada
Contact:

Post by ginger chain »

mkamyszek wrote: haha jp we are tight i aint friends with him cuz hes rich)
suuuuuure you are :lol:
the answer could not be completed as dialed!
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

haha shuddup, hes popular too. hahaha im jp im jp we were tight before either of us even started blazing or anything (he never really spent lots of money before)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GDawG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Post by GDawG »

Tarential man... you tell all my stories before I can... but neways Its nice not having to hide your weed, If my dad walks into my room, im jus like here you want any of this cuz if he has it he smokes it with me.
*Puff *Puff *Pass*
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

[quote="mkamyszek"]btw only 15? thats just over a halfer! we did a halfer @ least a day during the summer[quote]

We prefer quality over quantity here.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GDawG
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
Contact:

Post by GDawG »

Man, you all got some weak lungs or sometin...jk, me and ma crew smoke oz's of good bud and mad oil, but thats only if our one buddies around cuz he gest his weed for 5$ a gram, some of the best shit i have ever smoked. We smoked 4.5 oz's one day beween 5 people. we started blazing around 2 in the afternoon and werent done till like 3 or 4 in the morn.
*Puff *Puff *Pass*
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users