Favorite Clothes?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

hoodies - icon, lord, independent darkstar, counter culture
t shirts - Lord, vans, zero, hook ups,
Image
baggy jeans heh what ever tribal, lord,
User avatar
stu-bott
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 145
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:23 pm
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by stu-bott »

before i said pussy emo but i shouldnt have said pussy coz that doesnt make sense. i mean none of that mainstream shit that all those little bitch tryhard emo fucks listen to with their trucker hats and thursday patches sown in. i still like thursday but im more into heroin and moss icon and shit like that. i used to listen to thrice and taking back sunday but that was like a step between me listening to pop punk shit like good charlotte and simple plan to listening to emo. so yeh forget i said "pussy." i think starting to play guitar changed me a bit as well coz i realised how poorly written music by good charlotte is.
"Kevin Bacon... Whats he shakin?"
Me whilst stoned
"Oi man, just nizzle it,"
My friend said that when we were high. It was one of the funniest things i have ever heard. we were smoking and i was taking ages to take the cone.
User avatar
Cypress_Hobo
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:03 pm
Contact:

Post by Cypress_Hobo »

Anything even remotely related to a humourous T-shirt, likr the Highagain shirt, or the Adihash

For trousers, well, anything thats clean
User avatar
highgrade
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:

Post by highgrade »

dizzy rascal is sick!
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

I buy whatever I like. If its cute and it fits good, hell yea! So far tho..my shirts, quite a few are like Fox, West 49, and some other brands. I hardly ever wear anything longer then a tank top shirt wise, I don't like sleeves very much. Halters and tank tops for me (unless its a sweater). For jeans..I don't care really...as long as their tight, low, a pretty good sized flare, and light blue or med blue. Sneakers...I really don't care, as long as they rn't from a department store and they fit good and they don't make my feet look huge (even tho their only size 6) but still, it happens. Then I jus have on a belt and my beanie and I'm good to go :D Oh also the undies n stuff....2 words, La Senza :lol: 8)
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

hey hey little children lets calm down and not talk about music your on the wrong thread if you wanna hate on genres. keep it on topic
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Let's see,I wear fishnets,baggy pants, tight tops, sometimes i wear tight jeans. I got these two funny tshirts i got from the village that say 'I am not racist i hate evryone equally'..and 'I see dumb people'..I used to wear this 'fuck' pendant chain..but i gave to sparky :wink:..lol...umm..i want bondage pants :/...as for shoes..they're either converse or vans or emericas..<--- which smell like hell..but whatever thats not the point..lol...50 cent's g-unit wear or whatever it is is friggin DUMB..especially those sneakers that only has a g-unit signature on one side..i mean anyone can take a pair of reeboks and sign it themselves then say its original g-unit wear.. man they're bugging.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

2 words, La Senza
Image That's what my girlfriend wears.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Midnight_Toker69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 7:55 pm
Contact:

Post by Midnight_Toker69 »

Sensei wrote:
2 words, La Senza
Image That's what my girlfriend wears.
I love La Senza...its my fav store, it makes me happy and warm inside :D
User avatar
Sammy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2547
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:06 am
Location: British Columbia

Post by Sammy »

I likin Del Funky homosapien, some Bone Thuggs and maybe a lil JmT.

As for clothes, naked at parties (drUnk of course :) ) . Green and Tan Knitted flip toque, Uhhhh, black Dakine hoody (been wearing it for like 2 months bahahah) , baggy jeans, white Vans, and a big burton backpack full of weed to sell at school :)
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

:? ive come to the conclusion buying shoes on this island is fuckin impossible for me :evil:

How hard is it to get a fuckin shoe in a store in a fuckin 16... I DONT THINK IT WOULD BE THAT HARD! But apperantly it is. cuz i still dont got my fuckin shoes... :evil: /rant

(i dont like much mainstream rap either, Busta Rhymes SUUUUUUCKS:lol: underground rap is always better and my computer used to be full of it. Damn formatting my harddrive, but there are some ok songs by g unit and i think the g unit clothes look pretty tight. and to whoever said why wear logos, whoever judges you by a logo is a dick. i dont wear logos to be cool or to fit on or for ppl to like me, i wear em becuz I like the way they look and fit)
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

So do you judge that based upon the actual music talent in your opinion, or simply the completely irrelevant fact that they have more fans than others?
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

wut? who has more fans?
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

This thread is really strange. :?
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Kronix wrote:So do you judge that based upon the actual music talent in your opinion, or simply the completely irrelevant fact that they have more fans than others?
Well, I see what he's saying. So much of the "rap" they play on MuchMusic (we dont get mtv 2 in canada) is so bubble gum, Nelly, Chingy, maybe Jay-Z, you know what Im sayin, although I do appreciate talent, such as Ludacris, he's got some sick flows, and Swollen Members too, they are both considered mainstream. But for the most part, underground is taking over skill wise.

thats just my 2 cents.
Last edited by Weedguru Sensei on Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users