The I'm sorry thread
Moderator: Moderators
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
I'll look into that tahnks. I've been using a hot glue gun a lot. I want to try sauder with the metal lids I use...but I cant find it anywhere in the garage. I also need more butane for my mini torch, Star (R) is my five-person hookah line (I call them lines because all the ones I make are based on how many people, and have the same design. I.E. Blossom is my four person hookah line) adn Star was a BITCH to make because it was a metal lid and I had to use a drill and crack torch. But it still works perfectly. I buy all the pieces except the filters, which I steal from the faucet section
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
cutthecashflow wrote:Maybe ill take you up on that offer man.
THOUGH, it might be awhile, because I use Ice Tea Pitchers and they are limited supply now being winter. Took me 3.5 hours to find one for Star
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
I used to be big on bowls, but once I hit a bong my world changed for the better. than I was introduced by an ex of mine who I still talk to (thats rare in itself) had an acrylic 4-person hookah of a jester's head....so I became inspired, and started making my own....they are the PERFECT thing for hanging out. Smoke like 2 bowls in it, than a bowl round-a-bout.
The first bowl on Star saturday night was amazing. You have to have a cracked torch or cracked aim-n-flame for it to work, otherwisw the suction is too great and will put the flame out. So I lit it and the smoke billowed throughout the hookah, inside out, and it reminded me like a coing thunder storm, but fast like a nuclear explosion....it was beautiful.
You dont have to pass the J or the bowl, just everyone gets their own tubes. and you can have so much fun with them too. Like games. Whoever coughs passes their tube to the right or left, and you cant win until you have all the tubes yourself....that game gets you SO stoned becaue your going to cough so hard if its nicely packed bowl. You can suck fast, and feel it hit you like a rushing train of blissful emotions, or slowly and feel each ripple like an ocean wave, forcing you to leave your eyes and pause reality.
The first bowl on Star saturday night was amazing. You have to have a cracked torch or cracked aim-n-flame for it to work, otherwisw the suction is too great and will put the flame out. So I lit it and the smoke billowed throughout the hookah, inside out, and it reminded me like a coing thunder storm, but fast like a nuclear explosion....it was beautiful.
You dont have to pass the J or the bowl, just everyone gets their own tubes. and you can have so much fun with them too. Like games. Whoever coughs passes their tube to the right or left, and you cant win until you have all the tubes yourself....that game gets you SO stoned becaue your going to cough so hard if its nicely packed bowl. You can suck fast, and feel it hit you like a rushing train of blissful emotions, or slowly and feel each ripple like an ocean wave, forcing you to leave your eyes and pause reality.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
- street pharmacist
- Bonghead

- Posts: 329
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
I haven't seen any. The concept is fairly simple, a multi-person bong. And home depot or lowes are great for it. 10 bucks can get you the supplies, plus maybe 8 for a ice tea pitchercutthecashflow wrote:So how do i make one! Any online guides for it?
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
-
the mac
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2625
- Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
- Location: Victoria BC Canada..
- Contact:
- Antix
- Bonghead

- Posts: 183
- Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:24 pm
- Location: Philly
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
Who here knows the of the mini-mart/gas station stores named Wawa. Only the super stores have gas, and so cheap too! Well WaWa has amazing tea and chocalate milk...on top of that, the bottle is UNIQUE...they're all half gallons and just reminds me of pre-renissance statues figure. Why do I like it THIS much? Because the bong is AMAZINGLY perfect when made from it, and easily made. i can make a SERIOUSLY long lasting bong with the right pieces and 5 minutes. FIVE MINUTES.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users