Page 3 of 3
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:27 pm
by Potsticker
I drive great when im super stoned, but when im comming down or up or just kinda stoned i always fuck up real bad.
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:06 pm
by Ziggy
Marijuana and Driving.
Conducted by the Speed Channel not the Government (which means it isnt biased but isnt legit either)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfcRyruo91Y
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 10:47 pm
by Schinzo
I go uber fast when i drive normal but when i drive high it feels like a video game and everything seems to go fast so i drive slower, plus at night time all the lights look awesome
Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:15 pm
by Potaholic
my experience shows that some ppl can do it. others cant and shouldnt even try. just dont have anything on u, and ur good. at least throw ur shit in the trunk befor driving tho
i myself can do it like no problem. i dont even think it makes a difference. i can drive with a knee on the wheel WHILE im tokin up. i do it all the time on the freeways and long trips, but never in town
if u feel weird driving, u should probably stop and let someone else do it.
i cant park for shit wether sober or stoned, but i can read signs and i know my colors. stay between the lines, and look before you do anything else.
driving is easy, but its also extremely dangerous and can be fatal. think before u drive. im sure its not worth it when u look back in retrospect
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 5:28 am
by blazedsubaru
I was super duper baked tonight, and I had to go drive home. But I drove through the twisty roads to get some KFC, then go home. I did such a good job. The car was 100% under my control and I was so safe. I drove so legally and it was so natural. I think I drive better stoned.
Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:38 pm
by fkn_eh
There is no way that driving stoned is good at all. Come on people drive burnt out, or walk to the store. I can pick stoned drivers out on the road super easily, so can po's. Plus what if you kill someone? Not worth it.
Posted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:24 pm
by SladeHino
I watched a video, about a guy that drived Perfect sober, and drived even better while high. I think i googled up driving while high.
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 5:31 am
by themagicbus
weed affects everyone differently
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:00 am
by Mate
I'm way more attentive when high.
Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:13 am
by cdc
driving stoned is perfectly safe as long as u can drive properly straight. although if u are feeling tired then swap drivers cause the only near miss ive ever had was because i nearly fell asleep.
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:10 am
by andriaSRH
i was with my ex boyfriend one night, i was stoned and drunk , he was just stoned. we came up to an intersection that led onto another intersection..so we had one light in front of us and another light not to far off. my boyfriend looked down the street and saw that the other light was green, and he took off. our light was still red. ...
i think our angels were at our sides that night, because we got lucky as hell. we didnt notice that we went threw a red light, and sadly the guy behind us followed...thinking that the light was green because we went. we were stopped at the next intersection and i saw the car accident in my the side mirror. now..i was trashed, so i freaked out. my boyfriend didnt know what happend, and i kept screaming at him that he caused an accident..after that we went on to go pick up his mom and i made my ex let his mom drive. she drove right past the accident. no one got hurt as far as i saw, thank god.
sorry that was super long, lol. i'm still paraniod when i ride with my stoned friends. i always think something bad is going to happen

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:03 pm
by NYCPanGirl
Ditto! I feel like SuperWomen...which is hot but I forget the laws of physics!
Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:44 pm
by New_kid
MUHAUHUHUHUA, pwned.
idiotic thread, just make a new thread saying you CAN drive while high.
Lol,eh? Click here