Page 3 of 3

Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:52 pm
by hazylivin
i very much agree with your statement. i toke with my sister and cousins, and one thing that my cousin tells me is "you really dont know yourself until you have had an out-of-body experence, because thats the only way you can clearly see yourself and realize who you really are." i think this is one of those things that only make sence when it happens.

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:38 pm
by mr green
yhs very true my friend

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:51 pm
by Cheeba
Now I don't see why I should be the criminal, how could something with no recorded fatalities be illegal, and how many deaths are there per year from alcohol
- Mike Skinner - The Streets

:)

Posted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:27 am
by nowhere
Blaze_4_Life wrote:
Now I don't see why I should be the criminal, how could something with no recorded fatalities be illegal, and how many deaths are there per year from alcohol
- Mike Skinner - The Streets

:)
the irony of it all.. such a good track :D brings back memories of nights where me and my best mate sat in my room listening to mp3s smoking our halves :D