Page 3 of 4
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:00 pm
by street pharmacist
Im shure an adopted kid can still grow up perfectly happy with their two dads but thats just how i feel becuase i see how the Jamaican around here torture these gay people with words. But im not against gay marragies shit i dont care if two gay people wanna get married. Thats just not a normal childhood everyone should have a mom and a dad not a stepmom over here and a stepdad over their or two dads or two moms.
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:01 pm
by weedguru tom
they will grow up and think its the normal thing to do, but i mean im not saying its wrong, souldnt think of the rigth word to say ..
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:02 pm
by Funk Doctor
cutthecashflow wrote:I agree to that actually I cant beleive that this thread hasnt gotten out of hand yet. But I am 100 percent against Gay marriages, Gay Adoption, and well anything gay.
May I ask why?
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:08 pm
by weedguru tom
bi sexuals are nice ppl too
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:18 pm
by cutthecashflow
May I ask why?[/quote]Yes you may. And my answer to you was that was the way that I was raised and brought up. I was raised in North Dakota and well mainstream aint exactly hit here yet or anything. But im just telling you these are my feelings and mine alone I respect your guys's feelings And I am not flaming on gays in general. I do not have a problem with gay people. The only thing that I have a problem with is a child growing up in a gay enviroment with two dads or two moms. I mean its like tom said what are the parents supposed to tell the kids when they ask where do babys come from. And then the dad says well when a women and a man love each other very much.... so on and so on. And the kid asks his dad Well how come you dont love a women? Then the kid has mixed feelings about the way that he is supposed to feel. Like I said this is just the way I feel about the issue and I thought that I was entitled to voice my own opinion. Really If this thread is getting to ugly in peoples eyes then i will drop the whole subject cause i seem to be outnumbered hear. I mean no offense to anyone on WG or anyone who browses these forums who may be homosexual. I am not here to disrespect people i am here to tell you the way that i feel and if i offended anyone for my actions then I am truly sorry. ~cutthecashflow~
Posted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:39 pm
by th3rdeye
But I am 100 percent against Gay marriages, Gay Adoption, and well anything gay.
I do not have a problem with gay people. The only thing that I have a problem with is a child growing up in a gay enviroment with two dads or two moms.

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:19 am
by cutthecashflow
Listen man i said id drop it and i said i was sorry allright. So what the hell do you have to go back and continiue to get me rild up for. Listen I dont know if your just trying to get me pissed so ill get mad and have everyone against me but i wont. And if you wanna go back and highlight watever i said in the past feel free to do so. Im sure youve said shit thats gotten people mad before to and im sure somebody went back and requoted you about what you said. But man whatever just leave me alone on this one i dont want to piss anyone off thats why i said i would drop the whole fucking thing allright.
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:14 am
by th3rdeye
Chill man. Twas simply pointing something out. The eff if I care if you disagree with gays, I was simply pointing something out that might want to be addressed. Shessh.
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:54 am
by Tlicious
Gay people are sad

I don't understand how they get like that.
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:11 am
by th3rdeye
I've already mentioned its a chemical imbalance
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:14 am
by GodHand Kronix
Trance wrote:Gay people are sad

I don't understand how they get like that.
gay people are just like any other people they just have different attractions damn i have nothin against gays stoners are supposed to be understanding people now will all of you stop the gay flaming i mean jesus seriously
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:16 am
by cutthecashflow
I wasnt trying to flame anyone man allright
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:17 am
by GodHand Kronix
huh? who said anything about you?

Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:23 am
by cutthecashflow
O hey Kronix my bad man i thought it was someone else. Dude im sorry your cool shit. No hard feelings allright.
Posted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:38 am
by GodHand Kronix
yeah man, i usually never have hard feelins for anyone unless they steal my girl or sumthin haha