shoul gay couples be allowed to adopt children?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
street pharmacist
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 329
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:59 pm
Contact:

Post by street pharmacist »

Im shure an adopted kid can still grow up perfectly happy with their two dads but thats just how i feel becuase i see how the Jamaican around here torture these gay people with words. But im not against gay marragies shit i dont care if two gay people wanna get married. Thats just not a normal childhood everyone should have a mom and a dad not a stepmom over here and a stepdad over their or two dads or two moms.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

they will grow up and think its the normal thing to do, but i mean im not saying its wrong, souldnt think of the rigth word to say ..
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

cutthecashflow wrote:I agree to that actually I cant beleive that this thread hasnt gotten out of hand yet. But I am 100 percent against Gay marriages, Gay Adoption, and well anything gay.
May I ask why?
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

bi sexuals are nice ppl too
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

May I ask why?[/quote]Yes you may. And my answer to you was that was the way that I was raised and brought up. I was raised in North Dakota and well mainstream aint exactly hit here yet or anything. But im just telling you these are my feelings and mine alone I respect your guys's feelings And I am not flaming on gays in general. I do not have a problem with gay people. The only thing that I have a problem with is a child growing up in a gay enviroment with two dads or two moms. I mean its like tom said what are the parents supposed to tell the kids when they ask where do babys come from. And then the dad says well when a women and a man love each other very much.... so on and so on. And the kid asks his dad Well how come you dont love a women? Then the kid has mixed feelings about the way that he is supposed to feel. Like I said this is just the way I feel about the issue and I thought that I was entitled to voice my own opinion. Really If this thread is getting to ugly in peoples eyes then i will drop the whole subject cause i seem to be outnumbered hear. I mean no offense to anyone on WG or anyone who browses these forums who may be homosexual. I am not here to disrespect people i am here to tell you the way that i feel and if i offended anyone for my actions then I am truly sorry. ~cutthecashflow~
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

But I am 100 percent against Gay marriages, Gay Adoption, and well anything gay.
I do not have a problem with gay people. The only thing that I have a problem with is a child growing up in a gay enviroment with two dads or two moms.
:|
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Listen man i said id drop it and i said i was sorry allright. So what the hell do you have to go back and continiue to get me rild up for. Listen I dont know if your just trying to get me pissed so ill get mad and have everyone against me but i wont. And if you wanna go back and highlight watever i said in the past feel free to do so. Im sure youve said shit thats gotten people mad before to and im sure somebody went back and requoted you about what you said. But man whatever just leave me alone on this one i dont want to piss anyone off thats why i said i would drop the whole fucking thing allright.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

:?


Chill man. Twas simply pointing something out. The eff if I care if you disagree with gays, I was simply pointing something out that might want to be addressed. Shessh.
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Gay people are sad :roll: I don't understand how they get like that.
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

I've already mentioned its a chemical imbalance
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Trance wrote:Gay people are sad :roll: I don't understand how they get like that.
gay people are just like any other people they just have different attractions damn i have nothin against gays stoners are supposed to be understanding people now will all of you stop the gay flaming i mean jesus seriously
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I wasnt trying to flame anyone man allright
Get busy living or get busy dying.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

huh? who said anything about you? :D
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

O hey Kronix my bad man i thought it was someone else. Dude im sorry your cool shit. No hard feelings allright.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

yeah man, i usually never have hard feelins for anyone unless they steal my girl or sumthin haha
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users