lol no
i made the same mistake as doped up dan
well not mistake
i asked and was told, so i thought id share the knowledge bro
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
cutthecashflow wrote:whoa thats a lot of pot. close to a pound around here.
huh?
Im just referring to the money that you spent at the mall. Thats about how much dope I could purchase with that kinda cash.
Oooooh, cute. I've never bought pot before, and I don't plan on buyin too much of it in the future, I couldn't see myself spendin like...$1000 on weed haha
well you buy a pound for nine hundred dollars and you sell each ounce for 100 then you make 500 dollars.
That is true, but I dunno how much I would want a pound of weed in my room...where would I store it w/ out no one smellin it Haha..ah well, it aint gonna happen either way
tom wrote:i can get 25 ounces of weed for £1000, thats umm 700Grams
hmm I dont know what 1000 (I dont know how to make that symbol is that Euro's) is equal to in dollars but it sounds like a good deal. This thread has really taken off.
tom wrote:i can get 25 ounces of weed for £1000, thats umm 700Grams
hmm I dont know what 1000 (I dont know how to make that symbol is that Euro's) is equal to in dollars but it sounds like a good deal. This thread has really taken off.
Yea...it started out me askin who gave me the seeds...and now its 3 pages
prices where i live are rediculous!
like £10 for an 1/8 of resin
£20 for an 1/8 of skunk (we call it skunk but "officialy" it may have a different word)
i think its terrible!
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
really? it seems in the near towns that standard price for 1/8 is £5
we get people from those towns comin up askin and sayin no way, and they go home and get it cheaper
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]
~Peace and love
[img]http://www.msnusers.com/mypicture?user=4263~5AHAAAAAACaQRxlSXJ18iL9wYL6SL4jbi4wsYR3hTu3aJszxtvxY!7*g$$~5AIAAAAAAEDKZC6V!4oLeTb7XEUXe3qDsu4zRg4EeeBkQ$[/img]