Page 3 of 3

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:08 am
by GodHand Kronix
Come Christmas, I'm smoking my ass off. After that I'm taking a 4 month break from weed to save up for 420. It's really a shame that nobody here seems to enjoy Christmas, I love it...the spirit is in the air, the air is crisp and cool, the love is being spread around. It's great.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:35 am
by Bleeding Impulse
I get 12 X pills and a ounce for christmas. I can't wait!! :lol: I'm going to be out partying for like a week straight. Then I'll probably sleep for a week straight ;)... :lol:

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:39 am
by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
DrReef wrote:Come Christmas, I'm smoking my ass off. After that I'm taking a 4 month break from weed to save up for 420. It's really a shame that nobody here seems to enjoy Christmas, I love it...the spirit is in the air, the air is crisp and cool, the love is being spread around. It's great.
im getting a 420 savings account. and for christmas all i really want from u guys r just some seeds however many u guys feel in ur kind souls to give and i will give feedback too the best of my ability to make u guys laugh,feel good, or just comfort if u need a shoulder to lean on. Peace im out.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:40 am
by th3rdeye
real seeds? ;)

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:57 am
by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
no... the seeds this site lets us play with.

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 5:58 am
by th3rdeye
I know I was kidding :P Because if done correct, a nice plant is a very nice gift :idea: :wink:

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:58 pm
by Young One
DrReef wrote:It's really a shame that nobody here seems to enjoy Christmas, I love it...the spirit is in the air, the air is crisp and cool, the love is being spread around. It's great.
I wish i could feel that way, Dont feel love/safe/secure in my house or anywhere really...