Speed and weed

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

I love the frames. But I did this at lunch during school and went back to biology class. That wasnt to fun i was freaking out.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

oh...well yeah i can imagine in that case you must have been horified. if i toke in school its just a couple of hits to get me a nice smooth buzz, you know just to make the day go by easier
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Well me and my buddies ripped down batty after batty of that stuff. So i was pretty messed.I kept thinking that the teacher new she probably did though.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users