puter's down..

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
CHRONIC CHRONIC USER
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 185
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:42 pm
Location: high as a kite floating in a cloud somewhere in Pembroke Pines FL
Contact:

Post by CHRONIC CHRONIC USER »

DrReef wrote:dude i just got high and went to mcdonalds last night. it was great stuff people were staring at us and shit. lol and we took forever to fuckin order!
first time i got really high was at Mickey D's and i was ordering the food when it hit me and thats when i knew i was high i was like holy shit i didnt want to do anything but make that moment live on forever but i had to finish getting my order when the guy their was trying to fuck with my head cuz he knew i couldnt stop laughing no matter how hard i tries but i didnt really want to anyways so i just got my food and enjoyed every moursel of food. When your in any public place it looks like eveyone is staring at u but thier not u just notice it alot more cuz ur high.
IF ITS NOT CHRONIC I DONT WANT IT
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

fine ok my words here mean differnt words to you, i will stop bein` a idiot when you grow up =] peace man
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:i hate buildin` opperating systems its so borin`, ugh i feel you
Thats pretty clear wording to me. If you didn't mean building operating systems I'd imagine you fooled a lot of people into thinking you did.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

Tom why are you running 2003 Server as your main OS?
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

building an opperating system onto a disk man, its not my fault any one got fooled
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:building an opperating system onto a disk man, its not my fault any one got fooled
Building an operating system onto disk?

Now that just sounds confusing. Unless you mean "copying" an operating system onto disk. Or maybe "installing" an operating system onto disk. If neither of the two, do tell me what you mean.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

^^ just what I was gonna say
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

hard disk >;/
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

You know, also, the fact that you twice mis-spelled "Operating" kind of makes me suspect something.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
th3rdeye
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
Location: above Philly, PA
Contact:

Post by th3rdeye »

He's stoned? :P
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

what ? dood it doesnt matter how i spell
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

tom wrote:hard disk >;/
The hard disk part wasn't the problem.

The point was you telling us exactly what you meant by "building" one onto a hard drive.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

cuz im sat on my server =] just playin` about till i find a good one too
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

So you are saying that by "writing an operating system" you really meant "Installing an operating system"?

Wow, guess it was obvious but I'm stupid so I didn't get it right away. I thought that you actually meant "writing" when you said writing. But I'm not smart I guess I must have misunderstood.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha must be, cuz i didnt say i write opperating systems. werd
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users