Page 3 of 3
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:11 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Myself, I think Pierce Brosnan, or Sean Connery (Goldfinger) best portrayed James Bond.
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:11 am
by Tarential
Speaking of moochers... this guy, owes me $40. I've just gotten 1/8th. He wants me to drive 30 mins, get him, drive back here, smoke with him, then drive him home again. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THAT?
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 12:16 am
by Sparky
your not gonna do it right ? cuz if u do......aw man, u just got MOOCHED
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:05 am
by Tarential
No man I'm not gonna do it. However he is getting me a half ounce of his dads medical shit to pay me back for the mooching times. Apparently he's been working every day for 14 hours or so for like a month. His boss pays him in weed, booze, food, and money. Its a great setup.
Holy shit am I stoned right now...
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:10 am
by Sparky
ok then grab the ounce and be like....uhhh. i left bud brownies in the oven dude i gotta shift it, and just hop in the doobie mobile and haul ass lol thats what ima call myc ar "The doobie mobile" but i dont smoke doobies, i smoke blunts and bowls..........eh if i had a job right now i will so fair enough
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:12 am
by Tarential
I only smoke bowls on my own. With friends I'll smoke a doobie. But bowls are the way to go with me... I supertoke every hoot, hold it for like a minute each time. I get SO fucking blazed off even a .25 gram of good bud.
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 2:22 am
by Sparky
yeah i hold them shits till i cant take it no more
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:30 am
by GodHand Kronix
yeap yeap sean connery and pierce brosnan both the shit. that guy macked with halley berry dam shes fine
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:31 am
by Sparky
yeah guys loves halley's berr'ys ia int see her boobs yet tho
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:34 am
by GodHand Kronix
naw you havent? rent the movie swordfish 2001 or whatever its called.
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:35 am
by Sparky

sure thing
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 3:41 am
by Tarential
Note to self... start movie download.
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 5:36 pm
by riff
speaking of bong games..... has anyone heard of bong-o-matic? if not, search on google & you'll find it soon enough. 'tis a crazy game, it's funny when the hippy smokes himself to death

Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:26 pm
by weedguru tom
lmao havent seen that yet
Posted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 9:26 pm
by Tarential
I'm downloading it.