Birthday.!

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

My birthday is ONE day before 4-20!!!

April 19 (4-19)

Isnt it great! ONE day before the big weed day. Sparky says if my parents or mother would've just waited one more day I would've been set. :P



Yay! My 500'th Post!!Five leaves!
Last edited by Skwerl_Butt on Wed Oct 15, 2003 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Image

Yay! Birthdays rool! You gonna party tonight or what? And are you old enough to drink now? In England? You have to be 21 here but when you turn 19 you can drink in Canada sooo....
Aye 18 is legal age of consumption of alchohol in UK :P

Been drinking many many years, and finally developed my taste for lager :D

Not out on Friday :(, although ill nip in to the pub with a couple of mates for a couple of pints after college, but out on the Saturday, where im gona get totally smashed, woooooooohoooooo :D:D:D:D:D


Gona try and get hold of some herb on the friday so I can get fockin owned, hehe :) - good times

End of an era, heh, gotta grow up sometime eh :) (Maybe not just yet :P)
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

^ LOL, for a second there, that seemed like an attack of smilies!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

pub, the pub is in the show Family guy or was in there when them english guys bought it during the storm
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Sparky wrote:pub, the pub is in the show Family guy or was in there when them english guys bought it during the storm
Bought what sorry? lol

a pub? i only seen all of series 3, and only a few of 1 & 2 so i dont think i saw that one :( hehe
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Skwerl_Butt wrote:^ LOL, for a second there, that seemed like an attack of smilies!
I do love my smiley's :D

Incase you haven't noticed before :P
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

some english guys bought the Bar that peter always go to and they called it the Pub
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

Sparky wrote:some english guys bought the Bar that peter always go to and they called it the Pub

ahhhhh :)
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

skwerly or whatever that is like the best day ever. if my bday was 419 i would have all my boys get me bud or money for my bday then buy bud with the money to put with the other bud and smoke it all on 420!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

lol its me sparky at skwerls house lol
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

lol i just wrestled her down to the floor, she gonna kick my ass man lmao. ok next post will be hers im out
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Lol! what an ass. I beat him! Yes I won,he lost oh no hes comingf!!!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

wtf? very confusing this is.
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
GirlSetsFire
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 651
Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
Location: hollyweed
Contact:

Post by GirlSetsFire »

happy b-day tom.

mine is coming up. i'll be setting up a p.o. box shortly so you'll all have somewhere to send my presents. i'll keep you posted.
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

girlsetsfire ill certainly send you a "prestent" :wink:
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users