House hold trips

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6131
Joined: Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:51 pm
Location: Newcastle, England
Contact:

Post by jonny cockeral »

the cheapest drug for me is valium its only £0.30 ($0.47 US & $0.68 CAD )per pill thats pretty cheap
Cameron.
User avatar
Mocktar21
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 175
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 4:03 am
Contact:

Post by Mocktar21 »

nutmeg,oregano,paprika all shit what you need is a five finger discount of some alcohol thats what i do but if ya cant do that half daimatapp half robbitussin fucked my bro up or hydrocloroforum its a very strong headache reliever
I dont discriminate I hate everyone
I want my own avatar damn it
User avatar
StonedAndProud
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:24 pm
Location: California
Contact:

Post by StonedAndProud »

big rob wrote:yeah at least bananas are natural. i think what you have to do is scrape all the stringy bits from the insides of the skins. then you gotta roll em out flat on a baking tray and put em in the oven til theyre dry enough to crumble in ur fingers. then jus crumble it into the spliff or whatever. there you go. i think its done something like that. dont go crazy if im wrong. peace.
1)Scrape off the inside of the peels
2)Boil the insides of the peels for 3-4 hours until it becomes a solid, pasty
substance
3)Spread it on a cookie sheet and dry it for 20-30 min. (It should become
black powder of some sort.
4)Roll it into joints. You should feel the effects after smoking 3-4 spliffs

------I got this from the Anarchist's Cookbook Version 0.1a------I don't know if it works but these were the instructions
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users