COINCIDENCE??? :shock:

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

9.5mm wrote:I beg to differ.
Why would people pay top prices to the GOVERNMENT when its so easily maintained and grown at home.
here here, wouldn't be possible!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

Post by cryptic »

why dont ppl grow tobacco at home? or anything that you can grow instead of buy from a big company, its one of the biggest human characteristics: laziness :roll:
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

laziness isn't the factor, its that it would take up too much time for the average american. plus not everyone has a greenthumb. around here, people have an acre lot or less...so not too many people have the place to grow it either. Dont' try to over think things!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
cryptic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:16 pm
Location: nebraska, usa
Contact:

Post by cryptic »

sorry for overthinkin sir ill try to stop that
[img]http://www.xsi.co.za/cryptic/bob.jpg[/img] slack
"God i cant wait til that magical day where someone makes a Giant Hashbomb and sets it off in the pentagon and instead of war we can start focusing on potato chips." -Sammy
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

thanks for your cooperation! :P
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
User avatar
pirate jack
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 108
Joined: Thu Oct 02, 2003 1:42 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

if u go, take me

Post by pirate jack »

pete, if you went id go too man
"these snozberries taste like snozberries"
User avatar
benjiboy311
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:52 am
Location: Nebraska
Contact:

Post by benjiboy311 »

i am in complete agreement with lazines i mean think about it you can go around the corner to the pharmacy and buy a 40 sack of the most amazing weed you can imagine!!! why the fuck would you take the time to grow and have to worrry about pestisides and water and all that shit when you can go to the store and get some damn good cheeba for not to expensive!!!!
"whos got the herb" -311
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

youwouldnt grow because if it was legal it would be low-priced as shit and the quality would be a lot better.
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

i do grow weed...
if thats what were talking about
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users