Leaving

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

everytime a woman masturbates, god gives us a puppy!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

God no wonder there are so many unwanted dogs being euthanized in shelters
:oops: *note to self

Thou shalt not spill thy seed into the earth.

Oh and welcome back Sean, I didn't mean it about killing you in your sleep with scissors.
Last edited by Caro on Mon Oct 06, 2003 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

Weedguru Caro wrote:God no wonder there are so many unwanted dogs being euthanized in shelters
:oops: *note to self

Thou shalt not spill thy seed into the earth.
just wipe it up with a paper towel!
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

God no wonder there are so many unwanted dogs being euthanized in shelters
*note to self

Thou shalt not spill thy seed into the earth.
Dude that was so funny!
Haha
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Weedguru Caro wrote:God no wonder there are so many unwanted dogs being euthanized in shelters
:oops: *note to self

Thou shalt not spill thy seed into the earth.

Oh and welcome back Sean, I didn't mean it about killing you in your sleep with scissors.

:D :wink:
Image
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

im glad your staying... i didnt say nothing bad about you therefore it is unfair to people like me, that didnt do anything, for you to leave.
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

he was just lookin for attention to see what people thought. i know what i said was mean but it was my opinion. i know that if i was gonna leave i wouldnt make a post about it to see what people think.. well i think im cranky i havent smoked in 2 weeks :-/
... i dunno
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

2 weeks.
Damn.
And you can actually stand posting on a board that is full of WEED talk?
psst, i just smoked fat nugs with 2 inch long orange hairs. :lol:
Image
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

i was serious at first. i was probably overreacting though. i took toms advice. oh and the pink floyd and sex thingy... i was just qouting something somebody said. i didnt accually say that.
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

yeah after the i.p issue, i just said fuck it, aint post a topic on me leavin cuz i kinda didnt want no one to know, but skwerl said that people said i was missin so i was like

eh ? really ? im not hated ? great, luckily it was cleard up and i got to keep my porn
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
Shinebox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 358
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2003 8:38 am
Location: I cant remember
Contact:

Post by Shinebox »

k.......
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

:?: :?: :twisted:
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

the last bunch of posts on this thread are totally screwy.....what does it all mean?
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

TokeSmoke wrote:the last bunch of posts on this thread are totally screwy.....what does it all mean?
it means they are all baked hahaha
User avatar
TokeSmoke
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 659
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
Contact:

Post by TokeSmoke »

flynn wrote:
TokeSmoke wrote:the last bunch of posts on this thread are totally screwy.....what does it all mean?
it means they are all baked hahaha
I haven't toked yet this morn'n. not sure if I am going to be able to. Had my friend spill some regular in here the other day, and I just found it. but nothing like the morning dank buzz I'm used to.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!


[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]

The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users