If you could, who would you choose?

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

down with football !
User avatar
SpeeDa
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 400
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2003 12:59 pm
Location: Up ur butt and round the corner to Pizza Hut
Contact:

Post by SpeeDa »

fuck that.. UP WITH FOOTBALL... wait.. i mean american football.. not that gay soccer football :D :D
... i dunno
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

im talking about soccer, that you guys call it
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Soccer = the suck.
Football = WIN.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
User avatar
highgrade
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 139
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:18 pm
Contact:

Post by highgrade »

american football=shit sport
football=best sport
noeticblues
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2003 7:05 pm
Location: Chicago and/or Dallas
Contact:

Post by noeticblues »

I think I would torture whoever makes the Old Navy commercials on tv. Or I KNOW! I'm from Texas and we have this superlame lawyer who gets on the radio and television and says, "I'm the tough, smart, Texas lawyer." HE DRIVES ME NUTS. So, him.

Not really though. I can't imagine wanting anyone to have that shit happen, but it is funny to think about for a little while.
She aint goin nowhere; she's just leaving
She's just going somewhere she can breathe
She's aint going home, that's for sure.
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Old Navy commercials still aren't as gay as the |_______| GAP
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Shwoot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2482
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: P.E., Canada
Contact:

Post by Shwoot »

I would have Avril Lavigne strapped to a table and be pulled apart by tiny sharpened tweezers, in pieces so small she turns to a liquid.
[img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b42/Pron88/mandyedt.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

Finally, someone that shares my hatred for that "says she isnt but she is corporate rock whore"
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

yea but i'd still fuck her
User avatar
SundiRox
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 404
Joined: Sun Jul 21, 2002 10:47 pm
Contact:

Post by SundiRox »

Tom you seem to be one horny bastard :lol: :!: :lol:
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

haha yea but its all good =]
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

i wouldnt, shes eww.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

yeah I hate her too..."I'm a vegetarian except for when I have a cheeseburger"...gad, what a cunt. "I'm a punk rocker too, except for when I make 'music'." ha ha ha ha.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

i wouldnt wish that upon anyone... k maybe this chick that lives down the street... and her brother... hes like 10 so him and his friends mouth me and my friends off and follow us and throw shit just cuz we wont kick their asses cuz they are little... :evil: k so maybe i would wish that upon him... wait no hes to young. ok i would wana kill deb (adams step mom) the most painful way possible... not sure what that is but she deserves it! :evil:!*goes into evil rage!*
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users