Page 3 of 6

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:18 pm
by Funk Doctor
School is a very social place, not? You don't need to wear a cap to school to learn (assuming you wear one to school), but you wear it anyway, as do I.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:23 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru_specta wrote:School is a very social place, not? You don't need to wear a cap to school to learn (assuming you wear one to school), but you wear it anyway, as do I.
ok, but a ball cap is a ball cap! it keeps the sun out of your eyes when outside, it keeps you warm when its cold. What does a chain wallet do? My "unchained" wallet has never fallen out in my entire life, so I know its not to make sure you keep your wallet. what does the wrist bands with huge spikes sticking out of them do? When I was in school, this dude was wearing them, and in the hall he bumped into me with them, cause someone bumped him....it wasn't intentional, but it was uncalled for. All he had to do was not wear them....

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:26 pm
by Funk Doctor
If it was unintentional, the spiked wristband isn't the cause of you getting 'hurt', it was the dude who bumped into that guy. If I take your pen and stab somebody in the eye, they're not going to punish you or confiscate your pen.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

*moved to Mass Debate*

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:44 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru_specta wrote:If it was unintentional, the spiked wristband isn't the cause of you getting 'hurt', it was the dude who bumped into that guy. If I take your pen and stab somebody in the eye, they're not going to punish you or confiscate your pen.

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

*moved to Mass Debate*
ok, BUT, if that dude didn't have that stuff on, I wouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place.

the school isn't saying that its a "weapon" but they are merely preventing ANY accident, whether that's being bumped to in the hall, or him taking that wrist band off, and jamming a point in my eye ball. I myself hung around a few "goths" and those people couldn't hurt a fly. they are very subtle. but in some places where that type of thing is looked down upon, they get so much anger built up from being put down all the time, that they could snap. hence our Columbine experience with the two goth kids blowing the shit out of people.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 6:57 pm
by Funk Doctor
If you hadn't gone to school that day you wouldn't have gotten hurt either.

And in the Columbine case: their clothing didn't make them flip and go mental, snob ass punks made them go berserk.

Posted: Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:04 pm
by TokeSmoke
weedguru_specta wrote:If you hadn't gone to school that day you wouldn't have gotten hurt either.

And in the Columbine case: their clothing didn't make them flip and go mental, snob ass punks made them go berserk.
exaclty...and some break in different ways. These two just happened to think out this fool proof plan to get back at their peers. But some aren't so lucky to take time and think on it, some just instantly go berserk, and will use what they can to inflict as much pain as possible. I wasn't a preppy or jock or anything, I was bullied alot too. I know my own thoughts, and knew what my skater friends thought about the jocks that hassled us.

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:46 am
by weedguru tom
a couple of teachers at my old skewl got beat up and 2 teachers had a fight hahahah, over a female teacher LMFAO

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:48 am
by Weedguru Sensei
One of our teachers is pregnent from her husband, who also teaches there.

She's 22.

He's 53.

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:49 am
by weedguru tom
Ack that is nasty

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:50 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Thing is, shes real beautiful too.
He's just a dirty old man. :oops:

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:51 am
by weedguru tom
she a gold digger ?

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 12:52 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Oh I have no clue on their financial situation. But from looking at her....Yes, yes she is :lol:

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 10:34 pm
by gray
dude, sometimes you have to back down, swallow your pride and respect stuff. I'm all for individuality, but schools have reasons for a uniform.
Kids get picked on in school, if there's one punk, and no thers he'll be singled out and bullied because he's different. A uniform helps get rid of that. And kids that can't afford designer makes (not that they matter) would be picked on to.
So stop whining dude! It's not that bad! You can wear what you like in college when people are less pety about stuff.

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:06 am
by herbal stu
Gray there has never been a truer word said or one that I agreed with more definitely my sentiments uniforms are a way of cutting all that out only problem with em is they too unfirom rather than a casual uniform that students feel comfortable in! I am in college and its right ppl are more mature and handle ppl on them not clothes now! So true man!

Posted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:27 am
by Weedguru Sensei
Don't act like uniforms would solve all these problems, I could just as easily say uniforms just give kids motivation to pick out physical features to make fun of.