rant: my school makes me so mad!
Moderator: Moderators
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
ok, but a ball cap is a ball cap! it keeps the sun out of your eyes when outside, it keeps you warm when its cold. What does a chain wallet do? My "unchained" wallet has never fallen out in my entire life, so I know its not to make sure you keep your wallet. what does the wrist bands with huge spikes sticking out of them do? When I was in school, this dude was wearing them, and in the hall he bumped into me with them, cause someone bumped him....it wasn't intentional, but it was uncalled for. All he had to do was not wear them....weedguru_specta wrote:School is a very social place, not? You don't need to wear a cap to school to learn (assuming you wear one to school), but you wear it anyway, as do I.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
ok, BUT, if that dude didn't have that stuff on, I wouldn't have gotten hurt in the first place.weedguru_specta wrote:If it was unintentional, the spiked wristband isn't the cause of you getting 'hurt', it was the dude who bumped into that guy. If I take your pen and stab somebody in the eye, they're not going to punish you or confiscate your pen.
Guns don't kill people, people kill people.
*moved to Mass Debate*
the school isn't saying that its a "weapon" but they are merely preventing ANY accident, whether that's being bumped to in the hall, or him taking that wrist band off, and jamming a point in my eye ball. I myself hung around a few "goths" and those people couldn't hurt a fly. they are very subtle. but in some places where that type of thing is looked down upon, they get so much anger built up from being put down all the time, that they could snap. hence our Columbine experience with the two goth kids blowing the shit out of people.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
- TokeSmoke
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 659
- Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2003 8:10 pm
- Location: Raleigh,NC,USA
- Contact:
exaclty...and some break in different ways. These two just happened to think out this fool proof plan to get back at their peers. But some aren't so lucky to take time and think on it, some just instantly go berserk, and will use what they can to inflict as much pain as possible. I wasn't a preppy or jock or anything, I was bullied alot too. I know my own thoughts, and knew what my skater friends thought about the jocks that hassled us.weedguru_specta wrote:If you hadn't gone to school that day you wouldn't have gotten hurt either.
And in the Columbine case: their clothing didn't make them flip and go mental, snob ass punks made them go berserk.
I'm not a criminal, I'm a connesuier!
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.smoking-pot.com/images/jointleaf.gif[/img]
The blunt is the magic wand, I'm the magician! [img]http://community.the-underdogs.org/smiley/misc/magician.gif[/img]
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
-
gray
- Casual toker

- Posts: 44
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2003 1:29 pm
- Contact:
dude, sometimes you have to back down, swallow your pride and respect stuff. I'm all for individuality, but schools have reasons for a uniform.
Kids get picked on in school, if there's one punk, and no thers he'll be singled out and bullied because he's different. A uniform helps get rid of that. And kids that can't afford designer makes (not that they matter) would be picked on to.
So stop whining dude! It's not that bad! You can wear what you like in college when people are less pety about stuff.
Kids get picked on in school, if there's one punk, and no thers he'll be singled out and bullied because he's different. A uniform helps get rid of that. And kids that can't afford designer makes (not that they matter) would be picked on to.
So stop whining dude! It's not that bad! You can wear what you like in college when people are less pety about stuff.
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Gray there has never been a truer word said or one that I agreed with more definitely my sentiments uniforms are a way of cutting all that out only problem with em is they too unfirom rather than a casual uniform that students feel comfortable in! I am in college and its right ppl are more mature and handle ppl on them not clothes now! So true man!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Weedguru Sensei
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3440
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users