Page 3 of 3
Posted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:33 pm
by ermitonto
Brownies, man. Brownies.
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:37 am
by Daddy
Trust me if i orginized the party we would not have to worry about the police , they will probaly be more stoned then most of us..
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:37 am
by Dj Rar
You really are the "Daddy" aint ya

Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 1:47 pm
by Daddy
I try my best ,
Your quote is awsome man that film is great watched it like 3 times when i was high ,
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:15 pm
by Azim
i stole that movie from my video shop for like 4 months, and watched it all the time, i think ive only ever seen it like 4 times while *not* stoned
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:42 pm
by Daddy
I found watching it stoned was alot better but hey isnt everything
I was happy as when this girl from work came and stayed at my flat she made me put it on and i was like ok............
Posted: Sat Sep 20, 2003 2:48 pm
by Azim
hahahaha, smooth

things to bring to party
Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 5:26 am
by Jurass_Finish_First
Ohh this is such a good idea for a post!!
I'll bring lots of things!
I'll bring my bucket bongs(3 different sizes)&bucket
starburst gummi snakes
starburst babies
kitkat bites
JURASSIC 5 cds
BLACKALICIOUS cd
BLACKEYED PEAS cd
and some other hiphop compilation cds that are good to skin up to
ALI G videos
Helium Balloons(theyre fun toplay with)
HALF BAKED video
BIO-DOME video