Page 3 of 3

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:14 am
by 4*20
heroin = more heroin
more heroin = more ca$h
more ca$h = stealing
even more ca$h = even more heroin
even more heroin = more addicted
more addicted = need a lot more cash
need a lot more cash = prostitution, depraved life, no values, mindless.

Don't get addicted to heroin, it just fucks you up

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 12:59 am
by Tarential
Trance wrote:INTERESTED :evil: Dont even think about IT :!:
I happen to be interested in and know a lot about virtually every popular drug, as well as a GREAT deal that are not popular regular drugs, such as experimental substances like 5-MeO-DMT and whatnot. Point being, I wouldn't do most of the drugs I read about - I'm still interested.

Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:05 am
by Luke
yea dude about the shallow as fuck, its like they don't have souls, and thats the worst thing that could ever happen. fuck drugs (at least like that)

Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:53 pm
by belgianwaffle
watch requiem for a dream, that gave me all the reason in the world not to do that shit. guy ends up getting his arm amputated, and his best friend thrown in jail for god knows how long