Heroin - Whos Had It?

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

heroin = more heroin
more heroin = more ca$h
more ca$h = stealing
even more ca$h = even more heroin
even more heroin = more addicted
more addicted = need a lot more cash
need a lot more cash = prostitution, depraved life, no values, mindless.

Don't get addicted to heroin, it just fucks you up
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Trance wrote:INTERESTED :evil: Dont even think about IT :!:
I happen to be interested in and know a lot about virtually every popular drug, as well as a GREAT deal that are not popular regular drugs, such as experimental substances like 5-MeO-DMT and whatnot. Point being, I wouldn't do most of the drugs I read about - I'm still interested.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

yea dude about the shallow as fuck, its like they don't have souls, and thats the worst thing that could ever happen. fuck drugs (at least like that)
don't be free: it's your duty as a citizen / don't smoke weed, must pay to continue living / if we all buy in maybe it'll be a reality / all pretend, and then all blind can control the city.
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

watch requiem for a dream, that gave me all the reason in the world not to do that shit. guy ends up getting his arm amputated, and his best friend thrown in jail for god knows how long
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users