weed before school?....

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

hell ya i changed my mind... its part of who i am... its part of my culture... its seriously a family tradition... but ya actually i only do it on special occassions... and getting pot is a special occassion :P

but ya im glad to be back :P i think its cuz of school... i meet a bunch of really cool people... i have no enemies... its cool... lol
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
C Feazy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
Contact:

Post by C Feazy »

i cant concentrate much at all after a biff. im probably only gonna smoke it not on a skool night. just on the weekends like last nit and 2morrow hopefully
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

pot heads smoke every night kid =]
C Feazy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 319
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 1:58 pm
Contact:

Post by C Feazy »

woah ur cool
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Thanks I know I am!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

that doesn't make sense. as a matter of fact he you weren't even mentioned. lol you trip me out when i read your shit man. about 90% of it doesn't make any sense at all.
[img]http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~chenj/brucelee/images/brucelee.jpg[/img]
R.I.P

*Insert witty remark here*
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Hot damn! Today was the best school day since ages.

Smoked before school
Smoked during the first break
Smoked two during lunch
Smoked during second break
Smoked after school
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

The Feazy dude said "whoah ur kool" and so I said "THANKS I KNOW I AM"

Azim get ya hea don straight dude!
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users