Page 3 of 3

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:27 pm
by Shinebox
wow

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:32 pm
by Shinebox
alot of you arent beliving that i found a pot plant. i was at my freinds house and he lives on this street called delridge. and delridge has so many fucking crack heads and stoners, one big giant ghetto. and there is this big foresty place behind it called Green Space. they made it to make the place look better and long fellow creek runs right next to it, and along the river was a little pot plant. Its dead now :cry: i tried to move it and it died when i did.


RIP BUDDY

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 2:39 pm
by Weedguru Sensei
That's crazy Caro.
Flat out nuts. :shock:

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 3:58 pm
by flynn
TokeSmoke wrote:
I have found a K2 bike, a pot plant, a lighter, and a pipe!
C,mon. Now thats no qawinkiy-dink!
ok, so he finds a rusty ole bike frame in someone's trash, I dont' believe the pot plant thing, I find lighters everyday, and he's probably talking about a pipe as in a long round tube.
hey dude cut the guy some slack
you got hella testy when people where accusing you of lying.......but hey never let the truth get in the way of a good story :wink:

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 4:54 pm
by TokeSmoke
flynn wrote:
TokeSmoke wrote:
I have found a K2 bike, a pot plant, a lighter, and a pipe!
C,mon. Now thats no qawinkiy-dink!
ok, so he finds a rusty ole bike frame in someone's trash, I dont' believe the pot plant thing, I find lighters everyday, and he's probably talking about a pipe as in a long round tube.
hey dude cut the guy some slack
you got hella testy when people where accusing you of lying.......but hey never let the truth get in the way of a good story :wink:
you bet your ass I did, cause I actually had pics there, and you people say you are smokers. A real smoker would have known differences. His is some far fetched story from fairy land. Flynn, you like to make me fight my points out don't you?

Posted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:01 pm
by Caro
Blah ha ha... I wondered if i should delete that post....It was just a phase I went through when I was fourteen. My bf still gives me a lot of shit for it. :lol:

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 1:52 am
by FSDrums
dude who cares if the guy found a pot plant he probably found a pot plant be happy for him

Posted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:59 pm
by flynn
this topic is boring.......over it