salut!! dis is me!!

Have you seen something beautiful which you would care to share?

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Weedguru Animal does
Image
User avatar
WGHIGHERS GF
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2003 4:52 pm
Contact:

Post by WGHIGHERS GF »

He should be embarrassed then....lol
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

I'd be embarrassed..............oh wait a minute, i would never have know him in the first place :lol:

Image
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

I think this dude is the craziest mofo I've ever seen.
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
User avatar
zonked.
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 pm
Contact:

Post by zonked. »

what the fuck is this?
ahhahahahahahaha
is it 4:20 yet?
Guest

Post by Guest »

This whole thing makes me uncomfortable and afraid.. I think this gilbert dude lives in a parallel universe and I'm afraid that I just might walk into a black hole and enter it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users