OHHHHH NOOOOOO!

Bongs, pipes, fuckbukets, lungs, vaporizers, grinders etc....

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

GirlSetsFire wrote:dear bf,

during the night a battle was fought. don't worry, i'm okay. there was, however, one casualty. our beloved bong, who's guided us through thick and thin, put his life on the line to save mine. in doing so, he lost his own. let's just take some time to reflect on the good times.

love,
caro

p.s. i'll buy you a new one.


Maybe you could add 'And in the mean time here is a coke can bong made especially for you with thought and love.....it'll never replace the old one, but it'll do the trick in the mean time...
Image
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

ha ha.

Luckily we do have a back-up bong. It's just not glass.
Last edited by Caro on Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

Caro wrote:no...do I look Dominican? I'm just a girl with a broken bong. I'm tired as hell. but I'm sort of afraid to sleep.

It's true though, I can't lie if it will hurt someone more than telling the truth, but if it saves them pain (like telling my dad my little bro is not smoking pot) then I can do it. weird.


:?:
actually you do, you look just like this dominican chick thats on this public channel for Bronx Net. I know ya not though, you gonna buy a new Bong ?
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Naw I'm gonna get a bubbler.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

A what??
Image
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I'll see if I can find a picture. It's like a horizontal bong - picture a big, long glass pipe, but the outer bowl is very deep and contains water, the inner bowl is normal but has a, inblown blass stem that goes into the water cavity...
A real piece of art and MAN do they hit!
Image
Last edited by Caro on Sun Jul 13, 2003 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

so its like... a portable bong? bongpipe? :)
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Not necessarily portable, you'd still have to empty it, but yes, it is essentially a pipe with the benefit of water filtration.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

hmm sounds nice :)
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

So without me having to read the entire thread will someone sum it up for me? I'm curious of to what happend.. :lol:
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I still don't get it..........
Image
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

Bong broke, Boyfriend mad, Note to make him not be so mad. :D
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Basically I smashed my glass bong late in the night and GSF helped me write a hilarious note to ease my boyfriend's wrath...which must have helped coz the balance in the apartment has been restored and the cannabis smoke is now flowing freely through our ceramic bong.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

Subliminal Message wrote:Bong broke, Boyfriend mad, Note to make him not be so mad. :D
but he was, took all her weed, she made him dinner, all is well. :)
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

Whoa, your boyfriend got mad cause you broke a bong? How the fuck much was the damn bong? Must of been expensive. Or had memorys behind it... Naw, I wouldnt waste my energy on getting mad over that. Hem, but thats me

Why was he so mad?
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users