Page 3 of 3

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Posted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:33 pm
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
pkkupo wrote:Image
hey thanks, i was looking for a good facepalm smiley. (Y)

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Posted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:00 pm
by emilyblunt
Yes I experience frequent peeing and I just consider it normal. This is because whenever I smoke, I tend to get really thirsty and drink lots of water. Weed helps me cleanse the body. It increases my water intake. I don't see any health risk involved with frequent peeing. It's very beneficial to the body if you ask me.

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Posted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:27 am
by Weedguru Higher
You know....you kind of remind me of a spam bot lol. Something about the way you word things

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Posted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 8:08 am
by andriaSRH
I kind of get that vibe too..lol. I think it's cuz she answers threads like they are questions in a Miss America Pagent. Ya know..kind of perfect.

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:22 am
by jaamie
hell ya i noticed frequent peeing peeing and it's most definitely because of we always prached

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:38 pm
by Weedguru Higher
What the hell does prached mean??

Re: Any1 noticed frequent peeing?perhaps cuzof we always prached

Posted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:04 pm
by AbbyRoad
parched, as in thirsty