Page 3 of 3
Re: Is it just me...
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:24 pm
by Grrrl
He is definitely not exagerating

Re: Is it just me...
Posted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:54 pm
by andriaSRH
Bubbles wrote:just kinda figured youd answer with your own experience rather than somebody elses lol
Ohhh lol.
Well then yea. I totally blab my life story to strangers when I'm wasted. When I drink I go from rowdy, to belligerent, to emo.
Re: Is it just me...
Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:58 am
by weedguru_animal
tha strange thing is...with me...is that I am much more open when straight and sober, than when fucked up. Perhaps thats partly why i drink so much. Because the vodka adds a shroud to my ego, which is much harder to see through and I have zero form for inviting people through that shroud.
Re: Is it just me...
Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:15 pm
by (weedguru)scarf
when stoned i am very open...
otherwise... im pretty quiet
Re: Is it just me...
Posted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:42 am
by flagg
Other way round for me

Re: Is it just me...
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:38 am
by Gorecore
When I'm stoned, I clam right up. I zone out. I don't want to say anything for fears of sounding stupid.
When I'm drunk, I find it difficult to keep my mouth shut. I'll talk to anyone about anything and everything. I get really huggy, too.
Re: Is it just me...
Posted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:43 am
by Weedguru_RyaNayR
yeah, that's pretty much the same with me... i just open up when i'm high on this site..
cause i don't think anyone really gives a flying fuck.... least i kinda hope so... unless i bug the fuck outta people and they're too nice to tell me... if i'm doing that you better fucking tell me!
Re: Is it just me...
Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:48 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
I talk all the fucking time
