How do you get a dealer
Moderator: Moderators
-
krakajak
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
I'm having the same problem as the original post
could you guys give some tips on how? I go to a private school, very small, and i know that nobody smokes :/
could you guys give some tips on how? I go to a private school, very small, and i know that nobody smokes :/
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
go down town and look for a guy named Scratchi, if you dont pronounce his name "Scratchy with an I" he will probably try to scare you.
he always wears a leopard print vest, and short shorts with a yellow stripe down the side, hes about 4'8" long scraggly hair and beard, his legs are black, dont stare though and dont ask how it happened (frostbite)
you will usually see him wheeling around in his walmart wheel chair, make sure you dont come up from behind also.
he always wears a leopard print vest, and short shorts with a yellow stripe down the side, hes about 4'8" long scraggly hair and beard, his legs are black, dont stare though and dont ask how it happened (frostbite)
you will usually see him wheeling around in his walmart wheel chair, make sure you dont come up from behind also.

-
krakajak
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
Thanks for the helpBubbles wrote:go down town and look for a guy named Scratchi, if you dont pronounce his name "Scratchy with an I" he will probably try to scare you.
he always wears a leopard print vest, and short shorts with a yellow stripe down the side, hes about 4'8" long scraggly hair and beard, his legs are black, dont stare though and dont ask how it happened (frostbite)
you will usually see him wheeling around in his walmart wheel chair, make sure you dont come up from behind also.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
Don't assume that nobody smokes...you do, don't you? Of course I understand that nobody may be open about it..that's understandable being a private school.
There must be a teenage hangout somewhere...go there. Like the local arcade, or the corner store, or park, the wood behind the school or wherever
There must be a teenage hangout somewhere...go there. Like the local arcade, or the corner store, or park, the wood behind the school or wherever

-
krakajak
- Casual toker

- Posts: 34
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:02 pm
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
I had some given to me at a party, but that's just about out.
The people at my school, well, i've known them all their lives and they are all pretty much prudes.
I could look around, and i'll do that...
I could go into the city (sf) and look too.
The people at my school, well, i've known them all their lives and they are all pretty much prudes.
I could look around, and i'll do that...
I could go into the city (sf) and look too.
-
Weedguru Higher
- Tetrahydrocannabinologist

- Posts: 14620
- Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
after awhile you will develop a sense for who tokes. like ive been on the street needing weed and saw some dudes, and thought to myself they either have weed on them now or can get me some quickly. sure enough the one guy was a dealer and sold to me.
and when i lived in residence i could figure out who toked pretty easily, then id ask them in slang, never using common words for weed. normally id be more blunt but i was kinda worried about askin the wrong person since he had to live in the same building for a year. i dont think i ever asked someone and them not help me out
and when i lived in residence i could figure out who toked pretty easily, then id ask them in slang, never using common words for weed. normally id be more blunt but i was kinda worried about askin the wrong person since he had to live in the same building for a year. i dont think i ever asked someone and them not help me out

-
emilyblunt
- Casual toker

- Posts: 70
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:10 am
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
I had the same problem before. what I did is I became friends with people round my neighborhood. Met some stoners and that's when it all started. Now, I have lot of stoner friends who's either willing to give you free smokes or if you want plenty of good stuff, I can contact the dealers directly. You can also go and try to mingle with people during gigs and concerts. I met a lot of people during those ties and we're still good friends.krakajak wrote:I'm having the same problem as the original post
could you guys give some tips on how? I go to a private school, very small, and i know that nobody smokes :/
-
logically
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1564
- Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 2:41 am
- Location: the woods
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
I pretty much have met all of my dealers through friends...
so make of that what you will.
so make of that what you will.
A warrior may choose pacifism, all others are condemned to it.
-
bobissmall1
- Casual toker

- Posts: 81
- Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:49 pm
- Location: Northern Indiana, United States of America
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
If there's anyone in northern Indiana or Southern MI who could hook me up with a dealer (or be my dealer) that would be nice. I'm having a damn hard time finding someone who isn't super flaky. I even pay a little extra on occassion to make sure they come when I need them, but they still bail. Most of them decide they don't wanna deal anymore. I had a great couple of dealers, total hippie stoners, plants everywhere, all natural and shit, but then they decided to hike across the fucking country and live in Oregon. Cool for them, but now the best bud in the area's gone, and they were reliable enough I didn't need anyone else. SInce then I haven't been able to find anyone. I go to a school I'd get kicked out of if they found out I smoked, so I have to be really careful.
"This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion..."
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion..."
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
Parties is where it's at bob, or check with friends that smoke.
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
zERo~Chronic
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 841
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
- Location: AL
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
Thats the same here, $20 for a quarter, $10 for eighth, and $5 (or a blunt as its called) is 1.5-2g depending on the dealer; this is for reg/midgradeandriaSRH wrote:What the hell?Blunt Docta wrote:woww here a dub is 7gs and 20$
and 3.5gs will be some high grade for 60$
Where do you live? That's crazy.
Nugs go for usually $20 or $25 per g but some people tax up to $35 for really high quality herb. goes up to $60-65 for an eight and $110-120 for a quarter.

-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
O that makes alot more sense. Nugs go for the same here was well. I almost spazzed out when you said quarters were $20, I've been buying them for $120 lol.
-
giraffes
- Casual toker

- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:38 pm
- Contact:
Re: How do you get a dealer
Bubbles wrote:the US has ridiculous weed prices.AbbyRoad wrote:a gram should be half that price.
and for a joint...just put enough in that you can still roll it. anything that falls out was excess.
thank god for canada
Make tacos, Not war[/b]




Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users