Men wants sex, Women wants money

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by Mate »

SpRi7e wrote:Just remember.. it's hard not to think about sex with a girl when she's wearing a shirt and her boobs are all perked up and sticking out.. If she's wearing jeans or something to make her ass show up more. The way people dress.. and the way that girls flirt a little (maybe just for attention.. a little insecurity?) but girls do LOTS of little subtle things that even they might not realize that attracts guys. It's just the way we're hardwired... there's nothing wrong with that. I would have to say there's definitely more to the 95% thing.. sure, a lot of people may think that.. but just having sex isn't the only thing men think about.. at least me. To be honest if a girl isn't up to par on her intelligence and she's dressed..not slutty, but wearing really sexy clothes.. then all I'll see her as is a girl that could be a good fuck. Now if she can have a fun conversation, and she has a good personality that can be matched up good with mine. Then sex is definitely not the only reason why I'm talking to her.

Remember, it's how you want to be portrayed.. the girl who everyone wants to bone (and girls you know there's a LOT of you out there) or the girl with a legit personality and a strong person.

I guess that second one though develops more on once a girls insecurities are more gone.

i haven't read like half of these responses, but i hope i didn't repeat what someone said
you've repeated what i said about sex appealing chicks who has nothing to offer but their body. lol
but i forgive you. you're a scorpio.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by SpRi7e »

haha, well at least I know I'm on the same page as every one else now thinking that
Peace Not Greed.
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by Bubbles »

SpRi7e wrote:Just remember.. it's hard not to think about sex with a girl when she's wearing a shirt and her boobs are all perked up and sticking out.. If she's wearing jeans or something to make her ass show up more. The way people dress.. and the way that girls flirt a little (maybe just for attention.. a little insecurity?) but girls do LOTS of little subtle things that even they might not realize that attracts guys. It's just the way we're hardwired... there's nothing wrong with that. I would have to say there's definitely more to the 95% thing.. sure, a lot of people may think that.. but just having sex isn't the only thing men think about.. at least me. To be honest if a girl isn't up to par on her intelligence and she's dressed..not slutty, but wearing really sexy clothes.. then all I'll see her as is a girl that could be a good fuck. Now if she can have a fun conversation, and she has a good personality that can be matched up good with mine. Then sex is definitely not the only reason why I'm talking to her.

Remember, it's how you want to be portrayed.. the girl who everyone wants to bone (and girls you know there's a LOT of you out there) or the girl with a legit personality and a strong person.

I guess that second one though develops more on once a girls insecurities are more gone.

i haven't read like half of these responses, but i hope i didn't repeat what someone said
this. he said what i couldnt.
Image
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by Grrrl »

andriaSRH wrote:
The jist of it was.....you should be grateful that a guy wants to buy you gifts just to see you smile. Not saying he should pay your bills, but yeah..you are thinking too much into it. Let's say you meet the guy of your dreams but he is rich...you're telling me you would most likely not be with him because of the money he makes?

I can see it being a little odd if a guy buys you a gift everytime you fight, but if he buys you things here and there, in my
eyes there isn't anything wrong with that. If a guy bought me something as a gift then said I had to pay him back at a later date I would seriously laugh in his face. :dunno:
It is a scenario that would not happen, as my perfect fella wouldn't be wadded with cash cos he would have given his riches to people who really neded it. :) Money, material objects and other such gains are way off the mark for traits I deem of importance when I'm looking for a potential mate. To me, I generally feel people who have alot of money do so because they are greedy, if that wasn't the case, they would share their wealth and just live a comfortable and moderate life, but I'm prolly just being a big commie and I doubt many people would feel the same.

Suprises, gifts, if the thought is there (and that thought isn't guilt) then I dont think thats an issue as long as they dont become expected by the reciever. Plus I would always reciprocate the notion, not through obligation but because I would want to make that person smile.
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by andriaSRH »

Sounds like you want a Ghandi type :P

I would be a liar if I said money wasn't a factor in what I find in a mate. Dating a complete scrub would get old after a while.
weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6562
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2002 6:07 pm
Location: south
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by weedguru_animal »

andriaSRH wrote:Sounds like you want a Ghandi type :P

I would be a liar if I said money wasn't a factor in what I find in a mate. Dating a complete scrub would get old after a while.
depends entirely on what you mean, Andria, by 'complete scrub'...the most wicke woman i have been with are interested solely in character, in integrity, in heart, in potential devotion and consuming value, of the man to them and the lady to the man...so please elaborate???
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by Mate »

There's a gap between rich guys and normal guys that works and still make some money.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by andriaSRH »

weedguru_animal wrote:
andriaSRH wrote:Sounds like you want a Ghandi type :P

I would be a liar if I said money wasn't a factor in what I find in a mate. Dating a complete scrub would get old after a while.
depends entirely on what you mean, Andria, by 'complete scrub'...the most wicke woman i have been with are interested solely in character, in integrity, in heart, in potential devotion and consuming value, of the man to them and the lady to the man...so please elaborate???
Meaning a loser with no job ,who sits around all day and expects the other person to pay for everything.
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by Mate »

it's so ironic it sounds like your bf.
exept i think he may have a job.
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Grrrl
Moderator
Posts: 1220
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
Location: Manchester, uk
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by Grrrl »

if everyone was a 'ghandi type' the world would be a much more pleasurable place to dwell...
Image
Me importa un pimiento...
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by andriaSRH »

^ So true. Although the world would be a boring place without bad boys and rebellious types.
Mate wrote:it's so ironic it sounds like your bf.
exept i think he may have a job.
Correction... he isn't a scrub, he is a bum. But yea, he does have a job.

4. Bum 316 up, 102 down
who does nothing all day and expects everyone to bend over backwards to please them.
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by Mate »

i couldnt handle a bum girl, hahaha

exept when i'M alone and that i play chess, i GOT to move, spend energy, do things and keep myself in shape.
i totally replaced video games by sports and activities with people.

hope he changes. because i'm sure it won't even last a year..
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by andriaSRH »

He already went back to his old ways. For a little bit he was actually cleaning up after himself..but of course now the room is a mess because I refuse to pick up after him. All we do now is play disc golf once a week, watch movies and eat. I am so sick of eating ...lol.

Ughh, I feel like a caged bird.
JokersAce
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1388
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by JokersAce »

How can we expect to have a deep conversation related to sexual philosophies when the title isn't even grammatically correct.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Men wants sex, Women wants money

Post by andriaSRH »

Lol

Didn't even notice until you brought it up.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users