Page 3 of 14

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:45 pm
by Weedguru Higher
The best and easiest method for outdoors and for a plant that you appear to be moving around is by topping it

Check this out

http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... 85#p356585

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:52 pm
by SpRi7e
Ok thanks, yeah that was more of the maintaining I was talking about. I wasn't sure if I should top it or not, but I'm completely convinced to do it now. When do you think the best time would be for me to do it? It's about 4 weeks old now in to veg. stage so It's still fairly young

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:02 am
by Weedguru Higher
You could have topped it even before, it's not too early

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:24 am
by SpRi7e
Right now I'm debating what to do first. Should I top it or transplant it? Both of them will add a good few days of stress (especially topping it) but which one would be better to do first?

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:45 am
by Weedguru Higher
Do 'em both at the same time :wink:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 1:11 am
by weedguru_waffles
Wow... very nice. :)

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:53 am
by (weedguru)scarf
thats fucking sweet man... you must be proud... i cant wait to grow this spring/summer

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm
by SpRi7e
Ok I topped them off today

Here's a pic of the 1

Image

and here's a better look at their size

Image

Looking at these really makes me feel like I need to transplant these asap

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 am
by Weedguru Higher
Now wait and watch what the plants gonna do.

:D

Is there a particular reason why that middle plant is so short?

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:08 am
by SpRi7e
it's a week behind in growth due to root shock from it falling out of it's cup not once, but TWICE in the beginning weeks. That's what the other plants looked like almost 7-10 days ago

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:41 am
by Weedguru Higher
SpRi7e wrote: Looking at these really makes me feel like I need to transplant these asap
You do :wink:

And now let's hope you have yourself atleast 1 female...

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 am
by SpRi7e
Oh I'll rage if I even get 1 male, but that wouldn't be too bad seeing as 1 of these plants can easily keep me occupied for a good while after harvest. These are feminized seeds though so I shouldn't have too much of a problem in genders of the plants

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:53 am
by Weedguru Higher
Ah, I had forgotten they were feminized...

You should have yourself 3 females in the case

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:59 pm
by SpRi7e
Well, here's what's updated for me now..

I topped my plants so they started growing 2 separate colas and I finally transplanted them to 5 gallon buckets

Image

The two colas separating and their new growth
Image

a shot of the plants width from a sky view
Image

a picture of the plants height
Image

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Posted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Looking fine!! They are gonna thrive now that you have transplanted them!