2010 Grow

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by Weedguru Higher »

The best and easiest method for outdoors and for a plant that you appear to be moving around is by topping it

Check this out

http://www.weedguru.com/forum/viewtopic ... 85#p356585
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by SpRi7e »

Ok thanks, yeah that was more of the maintaining I was talking about. I wasn't sure if I should top it or not, but I'm completely convinced to do it now. When do you think the best time would be for me to do it? It's about 4 weeks old now in to veg. stage so It's still fairly young
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by Weedguru Higher »

You could have topped it even before, it's not too early
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by SpRi7e »

Right now I'm debating what to do first. Should I top it or transplant it? Both of them will add a good few days of stress (especially topping it) but which one would be better to do first?
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Do 'em both at the same time :wink:
Image
weedguru_waffles

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by weedguru_waffles »

Wow... very nice. :)
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

thats fucking sweet man... you must be proud... i cant wait to grow this spring/summer
woah
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by SpRi7e »

Ok I topped them off today

Here's a pic of the 1

Image

and here's a better look at their size

Image

Looking at these really makes me feel like I need to transplant these asap
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Now wait and watch what the plants gonna do.

:D

Is there a particular reason why that middle plant is so short?
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by SpRi7e »

it's a week behind in growth due to root shock from it falling out of it's cup not once, but TWICE in the beginning weeks. That's what the other plants looked like almost 7-10 days ago
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by Weedguru Higher »

SpRi7e wrote: Looking at these really makes me feel like I need to transplant these asap
You do :wink:

And now let's hope you have yourself atleast 1 female...
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by SpRi7e »

Oh I'll rage if I even get 1 male, but that wouldn't be too bad seeing as 1 of these plants can easily keep me occupied for a good while after harvest. These are feminized seeds though so I shouldn't have too much of a problem in genders of the plants
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Ah, I had forgotten they were feminized...

You should have yourself 3 females in the case
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by SpRi7e »

Well, here's what's updated for me now..

I topped my plants so they started growing 2 separate colas and I finally transplanted them to 5 gallon buckets

Image

The two colas separating and their new growth
Image

a shot of the plants width from a sky view
Image

a picture of the plants height
Image
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: SpRi7e's Medi-Bud/hash spice

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Looking fine!! They are gonna thrive now that you have transplanted them!
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users