Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

crackrjak
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 303
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2006 9:05 am
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by crackrjak »

ah ok, gotcha
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by SpRi7e »

I've done it once for Dominos.. the site was horribly confusing and almost made me mad trying to order it. Ordering by phone seems like the easiest/quickest way still to me
Peace Not Greed.
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

I am craving for a BBQ top pizza right now...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Weedguru Higher »

BBQ top pizza? What's that?
Image
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by wgToonces »

It's a pizza, but with one of these on top

















Image
:scratchs:
andriaSRH
s†☼nër bi†ch
s†☼nër bi†ch
Posts: 6299
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
Location: welcome to the midwest
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by andriaSRH »

A grill? Well that is just wacky.
TmD
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 571
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:52 pm
Location: SoCal
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by TmD »

no a BBQ top
Fresh till Death
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Weedguru Higher »

The barbecue chicken goes on the pizza?
Image
SpRi7e
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5208
Joined: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:48 am
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by SpRi7e »

BBQ chicken pizza is honestly the BEST flavored pizza I've had by a LONG shot. I highly doubt anything will ever top it
Peace Not Greed.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Weedguru Higher »

We have pizza lasagnas and pizza spaghettis....but no chicken pizza
Image
pkkupo
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1761
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by pkkupo »

This thread needs to stop. If it continues, I will be obese by June.
Image
Like all dreamers, I mistook disenchantment for truth...
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Weedguru Higher »

^ Haha....

Since I've stopped working out and working in the furniture moving business I've gained 40 pounds( in 1.5 years)_ ..I'm not fat cause I was in real good shape before but I'm slighty overweight now. Some change...
Food is good.
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Bubbles »

SpRi7e wrote:BBQ chicken pizza is honestly the BEST flavored pizza I've had by a LONG shot. I highly doubt anything will ever top it
bbq chicken is damn near impossible for me to swallow, i cannot stand that sweet taste on a pizza.
Image
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Weedguru Higher »

This must be an american thing, cause I've never ever heard of it.

I had a bad pizza experience once. In Quebec Canada, if you order an all-dressed pizza, it comes with mushrooms, green peppers, pepperoni , sauce and cheese. Nothing else. I was on vacation in Ontario and ordered a medium all-dressed pizza. The delivery guy arrives and says "that'll be 23.50 sir" I'm like wtf?? 23.50 for a medium pizza? Come to find out, in Ontario and probably everywhere else, an all-dressed pizza is really all-dressed...every fucking topping under the sun on that pizza haha
Image
Bubbles
The Green Bastard
The Green Bastard
Posts: 4357
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Ordering Pizza........ ONLINE?????

Post by Bubbles »

Weedguru Higher wrote:This must be an american thing, cause I've never ever heard of it.

I had a bad pizza experience once. In Quebec Canada, if you order an all-dressed pizza, it comes with mushrooms, green peppers, pepperoni , sauce and cheese. Nothing else. I was on vacation in Ontario and ordered a medium all-dressed pizza. The delivery guy arrives and says "that'll be 23.50 sir" I'm like wtf?? 23.50 for a medium pizza? Come to find out, in Ontario and probably everywhere else, an all-dressed pizza is really all-dressed...every fucking topping under the sun on that pizza haha
dominoes serves BBQ chicken, dominoes is already pretty terrible as is.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users