I use the force 'cause i am a jedi
But i'm a bad boy
And i'm livin' up at the beach
What ya gonna do now
When i'm reaching for my piece
Of the action
But nobody seems to care
Whoa oh
Nobody seems to care that
I use the force cause i am a jedi
But when i'm hittin' up a blunt
You know i'm down to get high
Roll another one until you know what it means to say
God damn you're a smokin' machine
It's just the bass
Irie i the jedi
Jedi - Slightly Stoopid
Post some of your favorite lyrics!
Moderator: Moderators
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: Post some of your favorite lyrics!
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
Grrrl
- Moderator
- Posts: 1220
- Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:19 pm
- Location: Manchester, uk
- Contact:
Re: Post some of your favorite lyrics!
This is a song for those
who lost their hope
a long a long time ago
I know someday that you will find it somehow
Because you're not too old
to accomplish goals
and all the answers are within your soul
its up to you, you gotta figure it out
Whether you want love or money
Good fortune or fame
You want a brand new card
You want the world to change
You better take some action right now, oh yes
Because there's nothing in the world that you can't get
So don't fill your life with confusion and regret
You better take some chances right now
Well you can gain the world
but for the price of your soul
yes I know, well I know, yes I know
you can gain the world for the price of your soul
but I hope you take the road less traveled
and I hope you find the courage to grow
well I hope you find the courage to grow
So now you're 45
and you realize
just what you wanna do with your life
just took some time for you to figure it out
Cause everyone one of us
Has a purpose here
Sometimes its hidden underneath your fear
Just takes some time for the truth to come out
So whether you want love or money
Good fortune or fame
You want a brand new card
You want the world to change
You better take some action right now, oh yes
Because there's nothing in the world that you can't get
So don't fill your life with confusion and regret
You better take some chances right now
Well you can gain the world
but for the price of your soul
yes I know, well I know, yes I know
you can gain the world for the price of your soul
but I hope you take the road less traveled
and I hope you find the courage to grow
well I hope you find the courage to grow
Rebelution- Courage to Grow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5PESJgUHx4
who lost their hope
a long a long time ago
I know someday that you will find it somehow
Because you're not too old
to accomplish goals
and all the answers are within your soul
its up to you, you gotta figure it out
Whether you want love or money
Good fortune or fame
You want a brand new card
You want the world to change
You better take some action right now, oh yes
Because there's nothing in the world that you can't get
So don't fill your life with confusion and regret
You better take some chances right now
Well you can gain the world
but for the price of your soul
yes I know, well I know, yes I know
you can gain the world for the price of your soul
but I hope you take the road less traveled
and I hope you find the courage to grow
well I hope you find the courage to grow
So now you're 45
and you realize
just what you wanna do with your life
just took some time for you to figure it out
Cause everyone one of us
Has a purpose here
Sometimes its hidden underneath your fear
Just takes some time for the truth to come out
So whether you want love or money
Good fortune or fame
You want a brand new card
You want the world to change
You better take some action right now, oh yes
Because there's nothing in the world that you can't get
So don't fill your life with confusion and regret
You better take some chances right now
Well you can gain the world
but for the price of your soul
yes I know, well I know, yes I know
you can gain the world for the price of your soul
but I hope you take the road less traveled
and I hope you find the courage to grow
well I hope you find the courage to grow
Rebelution- Courage to Grow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5PESJgUHx4

Me importa un pimiento...
-
Mate
- Chess Expert
- Posts: 3434
- Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
- Location: Desrever os
- Contact:
Re: Post some of your favorite lyrics!
Now the first kid in the crew
Is called imagination
The team without him stationed
First to work on the aspiration
But with him it's all about having patience
There's no exact science to his magic making
But imaginations still the worlds finest engineer
Who invents by merely paying no attention to his peers
Tends to veer from convention
And has a pension for beers
Brewed from sunsets
He says he drink until his senses clear
He's Einstein brilliant
With skills to design buildings
No mind is equal so he spends his time with children on sight
He draws the blueprint that sets the plan in motion
So you know that he always takes his time to create designs
Imagination works without tools or drills
He's not trained and never went to school for skills
Still nothing starts till he hits the site
He often brings the sketches to the foreman
In the middle of the night
Then he heads home til the next project starts
Leaving the boss to put together all the parts
Foremans a born leader with a strong eye for detail
To some it's surprising that the boss is a female
But more remarkable is how she starts to go
Once the plans are drawn
Assembling the squad and supplies so the job doesn't die on paper
Whether its a song
Soliloquay
Or a tall sky scraper
Her name is intellect but her friends call her mental
Just for short and for jokes and though
She boasts all the credentials
Most incredible of all of her traits is
That as small as a shape is
She's strong as an ape is
She even does most of the work
All on her own
Carrying bricks and stones
But its tricks don't check it
Sis applies physics if the load is heavy
And she always goes slow and steady until she knows its ready
See intellect is mathematic
Professional
And perpetual pragmatic
But skeptical
So she measures all the angles and
Checks the scales
She makes plans then makes plans for if the plans fail
She also oversees all the companies construction
And when the teams finished
There's just one more part
A specialist to make the creation a real piece of art
Now hearts not a crass pin
But all the skill in the world
Adds up to just a fraction of his soul and passion
He makes pieces long lasting
Like intellect hes small and humble
But if he wasn't involved
It would all crumble you see
Heart applies a polish that
Puts a special shine on the work intellect build and
Imagination designed
Plus he also adds a touch of the divine
To protect from the blind
And the elements all the time
Without him great pieces often go to waste
And he makes the less refined unique in every case
He'll work through all conditions
Even in snow and rain
Somehow pushing himself through the coldest days
Covered in cuts and scratches
With no complaints and Novocaine
Just a threshold for pain
It'll blow your brain working through the set backs and when it's done it's Just on to the next task
Is called imagination
The team without him stationed
First to work on the aspiration
But with him it's all about having patience
There's no exact science to his magic making
But imaginations still the worlds finest engineer
Who invents by merely paying no attention to his peers
Tends to veer from convention
And has a pension for beers
Brewed from sunsets
He says he drink until his senses clear
He's Einstein brilliant
With skills to design buildings
No mind is equal so he spends his time with children on sight
He draws the blueprint that sets the plan in motion
So you know that he always takes his time to create designs
Imagination works without tools or drills
He's not trained and never went to school for skills
Still nothing starts till he hits the site
He often brings the sketches to the foreman
In the middle of the night
Then he heads home til the next project starts
Leaving the boss to put together all the parts
Foremans a born leader with a strong eye for detail
To some it's surprising that the boss is a female
But more remarkable is how she starts to go
Once the plans are drawn
Assembling the squad and supplies so the job doesn't die on paper
Whether its a song
Soliloquay
Or a tall sky scraper
Her name is intellect but her friends call her mental
Just for short and for jokes and though
She boasts all the credentials
Most incredible of all of her traits is
That as small as a shape is
She's strong as an ape is
She even does most of the work
All on her own
Carrying bricks and stones
But its tricks don't check it
Sis applies physics if the load is heavy
And she always goes slow and steady until she knows its ready
See intellect is mathematic
Professional
And perpetual pragmatic
But skeptical
So she measures all the angles and
Checks the scales
She makes plans then makes plans for if the plans fail
She also oversees all the companies construction
And when the teams finished
There's just one more part
A specialist to make the creation a real piece of art
Now hearts not a crass pin
But all the skill in the world
Adds up to just a fraction of his soul and passion
He makes pieces long lasting
Like intellect hes small and humble
But if he wasn't involved
It would all crumble you see
Heart applies a polish that
Puts a special shine on the work intellect build and
Imagination designed
Plus he also adds a touch of the divine
To protect from the blind
And the elements all the time
Without him great pieces often go to waste
And he makes the less refined unique in every case
He'll work through all conditions
Even in snow and rain
Somehow pushing himself through the coldest days
Covered in cuts and scratches
With no complaints and Novocaine
Just a threshold for pain
It'll blow your brain working through the set backs and when it's done it's Just on to the next task
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
-
andriaSRH
- s†☼nër bi†ch

- Posts: 6299
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:43 am
- Location: welcome to the midwest
- Contact:
Re: Post some of your favorite lyrics!
Parkway Drive- Romance is dead
So cry me a fucking river bitch.
So cry me a fucking river bitch.
-
AbbyRoad
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4340
- Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
- Location: Sarnia
- Contact:
Re: Post some of your favorite lyrics!
i shouldve known youd bid me farewell
theres a lesson to be learned from this
and i learned it very well
now i know your not the only starfish in the sea
if i never hear your name again its all the same to me
oh ya the worst if over now
oh yes the worst if over now
and the morning sun is shining like a red rubber ball
Red Bubber Ball- I love the Streetlight Manifest cover
my favourite part is about the starfish
theres a lesson to be learned from this
and i learned it very well
now i know your not the only starfish in the sea
if i never hear your name again its all the same to me
oh ya the worst if over now
oh yes the worst if over now
and the morning sun is shining like a red rubber ball
Red Bubber Ball- I love the Streetlight Manifest cover
my favourite part is about the starfish

-
Gorecore
- Weedguru Grampy

- Posts: 4115
- Joined: Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:33 pm
- Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
- Contact:
Re: Post some of your favorite lyrics!
And the angel of the lord came unto me, snatching me up from my place of slumber.
And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest.
And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear.
And terror possesed me then.
And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"
And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."
And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared,
"Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul!
Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!"
Can I get an amen?
Can I get a hallelujah?
Thank you Jesus.
And took me on high, and higher still until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself.
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own midwest.
And as we descended, cries of impending doom rose from the soil.
One thousand, nay a million voices full of fear.
And terror possesed me then.
And I begged, "Angel of the Lord, what are these tortured screams?"
And the angel said unto me, "These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots! You see, Reverend Maynard, tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust."
And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared,
"Hear me now, I have seen the light! They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul!
Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!"
Can I get an amen?
Can I get a hallelujah?
Thank you Jesus.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users