That was intended for flyinhigh i just got lazy with the quoting.andriaSRH wrote:I'm not hating lol. I was just making a point that most people, American or otherwise, usually hold the door for strangers. It's a rare occasion that someone won't hold the door for me. Plus whenever I walk through a door I always do the turn-your-head-back-slightly thing to see if anyones behind me.
20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
Moderator: Moderators
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
-Charlie Kelly
-
thechad
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:02 am
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
i always go with if its your stash u get the greens. and the holder decides otherwise. usually offering it to the owner of the car/house if not at your own.
and i hate 'ninja' lipping. they seem to be the same ones though that think the shits a mic and talk for fucking ever.
and i hate 'ninja' lipping. they seem to be the same ones though that think the shits a mic and talk for fucking ever.
-
thechad
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:02 am
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
oh. and im american. and i hold the door for almost everybody. 
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
don't say that you want to throw pennies at someones house, I will steal all of your pennies and you won't even realize it until it's too late lol :p
-
thechad
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:02 am
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! penny snatcher!
-
MissMadness
- Bonghead

- Posts: 107
- Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:59 am
- Location: Quebec
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
Me and my group of friends always have a rotation problem lol
we always mess it up somehow but since we all do it alot we just laugh about it haha.
And sometimes I noticed I forget to ash before passing :s
I don't really do it anymore though, but I used to sometimes.
we always mess it up somehow but since we all do it alot we just laugh about it haha.
And sometimes I noticed I forget to ash before passing :s
I don't really do it anymore though, but I used to sometimes.
-
weedguru_waffles
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
lol yepthechad wrote:NNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! penny snatcher!
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
probably been said a million times before but yesterday I encountered someone who freaking drizzled the joint while he was toking -->wet, nasty, blaaah.
I said 'Fuck that swampy shit, I'm gonna roll me another one instead'
I said 'Fuck that swampy shit, I'm gonna roll me another one instead'
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
^ haha man thats so gross, i woulda been pissed that he wasted weed.

- Amaranth Smoke
- Casual toker

- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:09 am
- Location: New Zealand
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
How about, NEVER shouting a sesh!
One of my boys is always saying he has none on him, only to turn up baked the next day.
Not cool dude.
One of my boys is always saying he has none on him, only to turn up baked the next day.
Not cool dude.
“Loneliness adds beauty to life. It puts a special burn on sunsets and makes night air smell better.”
- Henry Rollins
- Henry Rollins
-
jcube69
- Bonghead

- Posts: 330
- Joined: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:42 am
- Location: Roaming The midwestern void....
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
well he could of went to a friends etc...and if hes broke and only got like a gram left....you cant expect him to share his last dollar all the time XDAmaranth Smoke wrote:How about, NEVER shouting a sesh!
One of my boys is always saying he has none on him, only to turn up baked the next day.
Not cool dude.
Don't argue with an idiot, they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
oh thats definately annoying.. i dont have too many stoner friends, only 2 to be exact. 1 weve smoked his stuff once and the rest of the time im always smoking him up (to be fair i dont even know if he has a dealer/money), and then my other buddy is a huge stoner/sells so we smoke each other up often.Amaranth Smoke wrote:How about, NEVER shouting a sesh!
One of my boys is always saying he has none on him, only to turn up baked the next day.
Not cool dude.
some day ill mention to my buddy that im always smoking him up.. i just hope that if he does get weed it isnt shitty lol.
EDIT: now that i think about it... a few weeks ago he pitched in for some smoke...

-
JokersAce
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1388
- Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 5:00 am
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
I talk a lot while stoned, especially about poltics.
When the going gets weird, the werid turn pro.
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
HOW CAN SO MANY YEARS COME TO PASS WITHOUT ANYONE TELLING ME I SPELLED WEIRD WRONG?
-
DeeJayP
- Casual toker

- Posts: 27
- Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:23 am
- Location: Toronto
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
My friend always bogarts the joint while he blows smoke circles, and it's always my weed. I hate it.
-
Bubbles
- The Green Bastard

- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:10 am
- Location: Canada
- Contact:
Re: 20 Annoying Things You Should Never Do When Smoking
so a few days ago i smoked a fat blunt with my buddy.. who ive smoked with constantly, with bongs.. fuck hes like a vacuum hitting the blunt, its like PHHHHHOOOOOOOHHHHHx3 and then its wet too. fuck.

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

